Discussion: Sen. John McCain Unendorses Donald Trump For 'Boasts About Sexual Assault'

Too little, too late old man!

No one I know is voting for you. I’m talking gops, dems, and indy’s. We have had enough!!

This is the year we finally get rid of you in our senate seat! Do nothing troll.

11 Likes

Speaking of demeaning comments…

Three reporters from Arizona, on the condition of anonymity, also let me in on another incident involving McCain’s intemperateness. In his 1992 Senate bid, McCain was joined on the campaign trail by his wife, Cindy, as well as campaign aide Doug Cole and consultant Wes Gullett. At one point, Cindy playfully twirled McCain’s hair and said, “You’re getting a little thin up there.” McCain’s face reddened, and he responded, “At least I don’t plaster on the makeup like a trollop, you cunt.” McCain’s excuse was that it had been a long day. If elected president of the United States, McCain would have many long days.

11 Likes

We will write in the name of some good conservative Republican who is qualified to be President," McCain said.

Does this mean we can expect McCain to get at least one more vote for prez than for senator?

12 Likes

McCain said he and his wife will not vote for Donald Trump.

OK … but why this crap? why be such a lemon sucking old crank ?

“I have never voted for a Democratic presidential candidate and we will not vote for Hillary Clinton. We will write in the name of some good conservative Republican who is qualified to be President,” McCain said.

why not just rise above the partisan crap - you are never running again - who cares what the Tea-loons think in AZ

This is a presidential election - basically a multiple choice question - As a US Senator - try to make a choice that will in some way significantly relate to the outcome - try to vote for somebody in the field of plausible contenders - which one of the following - and only of the following - would you trust the most in a real tense world crisis?

A. Clinton
B. Trump
C. Stein
D Johnson

7 Likes

Dont act surprised now, John. Remember who you selected as your runningmate?

25 Likes

Too late. Fuck you, Sid McCrashcup, and the plane you crash landed in.

6 Likes

Yeah, he has "principles " now.

5 Likes

Took him long enough.

4 Likes

Speaking of, have we heard from Caribou Barbie yet on this? I think I would enjoy to hear some word salad from her.

6 Likes

“I have never voted for a Democratic presidential candidate”

• but he sure was working the crap out of those “Democrats for McCain” efforts - really urged people to set traditional party affiliation aside and just view him as a good choice - pick him based on non-party factors …

ah… but when McCain goes in the voting booth - he is dogmatically driven to never consider a Democrat purely because of party.

situational integrity!

13 Likes

Well, they can write on his tombstone he occasionally did mildly good things amid the shit things, when it seemed expedient to go that route.

5 Likes

“pussy grabbing” = “female voter outreach

3 Likes

What about a girl chorus of Sarah, Kellyanne, and everyone’s fav Katrina?

2 Likes

3 Likes

I imagine she has a Facebook page still. But if she’s behind enough on her cable bill she may not be able to access it without going to the library, except maybe the library in Wasilla got its budget cut for having books with kids who think about sex. Really haven’t heard much about Barbie or environs lately. Not that I’m complaining.

6 Likes

E: Mike Pence (McCain’s answer)

2 Likes

"No woman should ever be victimized by this kind of inappropriate behavior. He alone bears the burden of his conduct and alone should suffer the consequences," McCain said.

https://cdn-enterprise.discourse.org/boingboing/uploads/default/original/3X/0/2/02bd66781834d7c3fb08a7e7d54551f9ed04a0ff.gif

Has anyone heard from Ron Johnson yet?

Thanks again for Palin, creep.

8 Likes

Rumor has it the Whore of Babble On is bound and gagged and still waiting for the robbers.

1 Like