Discussion: Self-Declared Sovereign Citizen Allegedly Sent White Power To Jewish Center

Discussion for article #236308

And guess which party he votes for and supports financially! Hint: Baggers Hint 2: Formerly GOP, now filled with liars and haters. And the Republicans wonder why 70% of Jews don’t vote for them. Kinkel is the answer.

Are you sure he’s a self=proclaimed’ sovereign citizen?

I mean, with a name like ā€˜Klinkel’ maybe America just decided it didn’t want him.

Yet another person whose belief that he’s immune to the laws of the government is about to be severely tested.

6 Likes

A scholar and a gentleman.

3 Likes

ā€œSelf-Declared Sovereign Citizenā€ appers to be rather redundant, ā€œSovereign Citizenā€ should be enough…

I still scratch my head over the idea that these people think they can live and operate within ANY country, let alone this one, and not be subject to that country’s laws. He may think he’s a sovereign citizen, but he’s about to be inmate number 4357289.

4 Likes

ā€œSovereign Citizenā€ another euphemism for White Supremacist and Nazi…

2 Likes

I tried to tell Andrea Tantaros this guy was trouble, but Nooooo, she just had to have his phone number. He even stiffed the bartender on her drinks.

2 Likes

I prefer ā€œSelf-professed Criminalsā€ā€¦

3 Likes

Whenever I see ā€œSovereign Citizenā€, I automatically assume the asshat in question is a deadbeat and owes money to the government.

4 Likes

And probably to an ex-wife as well.

4 Likes

ā€œKlinkel also advised me that he was a Sovereign Citizen and that these rights did not pertain to him.ā€

Excellent! I’m glad he thinks he has no rights. What a raging dumbass.

2 Likes

Send him to East CaƱon to socialize with his Aryan Nation brothers for the next 50 years or so.

He has a face made for punching. The Germans have a word for it: Backpfeifengesicht.

1 Like

Well, as a ā€œSovereign Citizenā€ he is inside the borders of the United States illegally and should be deported post haste.
Preferably to SOMALIA, YEMEN, or ETHIOPIA. You know, somewhere with no functioning Government (like D.C. maybe?)
If he is PRETENDING to be an American Citizen, then he is in violation of the ESPIONAGE ACT and should be imprisoned.

2 Likes

How come I don’t see the term ā€œterroristā€ anywhere in the media accounts?

1 Like

The powder was later identified to be ā€œcorn starch and/or white flour,ā€ according to KMGH.

Well, that’s a rigorous analysis. Anybody who cooks can eyeball the difference between the two. I hope the test for toxins and infectious agents was more precise.

2 Likes

ā€œKlinkelā€

You can’t make this shit up…just can’t. Was he a colonel by any chance?

ā€œDelusional sociopathā€ works pretty well too hehe

1 Like