Discussion: Second Lady Takes Part-Time Art Teaching Gig At Christian Elementary School

1 Like

Hell, if De Vos ever leaves the Department of Education, Mother Pence can take over and extend homophobia/transphobia/et cetera phobia to all schools across the land.

And our next AG would support that. And so, most likely, would McConnell courts up to and including SCOTUS.

7 Likes

Oh Dog! Think of the children!

3 Likes

I had no idea the Veep’s wife was called Second Lady, that just sounds so insulting. LOL

Wonder if the first graders got the assignment to paint a picture of when dinosaurs lived among people…

9 Likes

I cringe thinking about this woman teaching art. I imagine it is all about coloring within the lines.

5 Likes

Pence is so fortunate none of her students are gay. If there was even a small chance one was the damage done by being a student in an LGBT-averse school could last a lifetime. Yep, no queers for sure in Pence’s classroom.

Who was the first woman to take the gig?

3 Likes

Just call her the concubine.

Ugh! I can only imagine they will be studying one single “artist”. This guy:

Then again, this guy may get mentioned too.

1 Like

Second Lady Takes Part-Time Art Teaching Gig At Christian Elementary School

Of course, the beard would not soil herself teaching non-christians

2 Likes

This is weird. But I guess she taught there previously, so Whatever. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

The Vice President has a new desk clock.

2 Likes

SLOTUS? There’s an acronym for everything.

1 Like

“I am excited to be back in the classroom and doing what I love to do, which is to teach art to elementary students,” Pence said in the statement. “I have missed teaching art, and it’s great to return to the school where I taught art for twelve years.”

I’m sorry, I think I missed it. What is it she teaches?

Like goddamned Trump is ever going to grab Mueller by the collar:

In July 1968, he was sent to South Vietnam, where he served as a rifle platoon leader with Second Platoon, H Company, 2nd Battalion, 4th Marines, 3rd Marine Division. On December 11, 1968, during an engagement in Operation Scotland II, he earned the Bronze Star with “V” distinction for combat valor for rescuing a wounded Marine under enemy fire during an ambush in which he saw half of his platoon become casualties. In April 1969, he received an enemy gunshot wound in the thigh, recovered, and returned to lead his platoon until June 1969. For his service in and during the Vietnam War, his military decorations and awards include: the Bronze Star Medal with Combat “V”, Purple Heart Medal, two Navy and Marine Corps Commendation Medals with Combat “V”, Combat Action Ribbon, National Defense Service Medal, Vietnam Service Medal with four service stars, Republic of Vietnam Gallantry Cross, Republic of Vietnam Campaign Medal, and Parachutist Badge.

5 Likes

Mike Pence was a Rep.?

1 Like

Good for her. She can be pointed to when school districts propose cutting music and art.

3 Likes

:joy: