Discussion: Sean Hannity Slams CNN For ‘Literally’ Kissing ‘Hillary Clinton’s Ass’

Then, like I said, she’s not qualified to be president.

1 Like

The GOP – a riches of embarrassment.

I don’t know if Sean Hannity has stopped eating kittens but TV viewers deserve to know.

3 Likes

Or at least train with the interns!

“There’s a glory for you.”

Personally, I think we entered Through the Looking Glass Humpty-Dumpty Land when we allowed the MSM to drop the the real meaning of “begs the question” down the memory hole and replace it with “raises the question.”

1 Like

IIRC she was very quick to intervene, when someone ‘attacked’ Old Rupert with a ‘Pie’ during the hearings around the phone hacking scandal…

2 Likes

He is one to talk at Fox. And really, Trump gets the coverage he has asked for the whole time. Just have to take the good with the bad. And it is deserved.

And I am not sure what basis he is talking about vitality or health. Trump gets around well, so does Clinton. I am not sure why this is an issue. That Trump sometimes looks like a spastic coke fiend does not mean anything.

I’m in the ‘expert speculation round tables’ camp…
(PS-My area of expertise is realizing experts usually talk about established facts within their area of expertise.)

Does that matter when he has clearly been brain dead for decades?

Ol’ Lumpy really thinks he has something with this Hillary Health Crisis stuff, huh? It’s morbidly fascinating watching stupid people chase after an imaginary bone.

1 Like

“That is the kind of coverage that CNN offers in this presidential race as they literally kiss Hillary Clinton’s ass and Obama’s ass every day,” he said.

Perhaps someone would be kind enough to inform Sean Hannity that CNN does not literally have lips.

There’s nothing funny about an angry drunk.

Saying that Hillary is not healthy is one of those attacks that is dangerous because it is such a dumb thing for Trump to say that it is difficult to take seriously. Hillary is seeking a cold chai and a reporter wants to interview her. Well, what would you do? Hillary shook her head vigorously to indicate nice try but no way. Trump inc takes a clip of the head shake out of context and expects to be believed. No wonder Trump has that pants on fire rep. Hannity,too.

Republicans LITERALLY need to go look at dictionary . com and get a better understanding of “literally”:smiley:

Gee, Sean, and exactly where is your nose right now?

No wonder why Trump spokeswoman Katrina Pierson wears so much lipstick.

1 Like

And mean while hannity has the donalds balls down his mouth. Go to hell you sorry ass whole hannity.

He then toddled off the set, demanded milk, cookies and his “binky.” Way to prove to the world that in addition to being unhistorical and unhinged, his emotional age is somewhere below that of Hillary’s opponent.

On the other end of this, I made the mistake of listening to Trump’s speech yesterday - am I alone in thinking that he sounded medicated? If they release medical records for both candidates, I’d love to get my eyeballs on Trump’s MAR…

The freakout at red state continues… So much fun.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available