When a hemorrhoid starts making diagnoses, you know everything is ass-backward.
Powers is a surgeon in the field of podiatry. Hannity has her on to explore issues of neurology, stroke, Parkinson’s, etc. He couldn’t locate a pretty blonde dentist?
I’d say she is suffering from long-range hatred and mindless conspiracy.
some say…
& etc.
Fux Noose.
Damnit Jim! I’m not a doctor or a journalist!
Fox News talking head Sean Hannity…
Hannity does his talking from the opposite end of his body.
Way to go Hillary. Never thought I’d see the day when the entire Republican party was obsessed about a woman’s health issues. Now, if they would only expand that discussion beyond just Hillary.
Another deplorable.
A-tisket, a-tasket…Oh hell, I’ll let Ella Fitzgerald sing about baskets this morning.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xl2uy_ella-fitzgerald-a-tisket-a-tasket_music
Sean, practicing medicine without a license is illegal ya know.
Why doesn’t (still hasn’t be waterboarded) Hannity bring Dr. Bill Frist on, since he was happy to misdiagnose Terry Schiavo on the Senate Floor
Hey, maybe the GOP could talk about women’s health care. You know…fund PP for a change?
Which party has the vapors here anyway?
Status post pneumonia fer criss sakes…
Thank you. I came here to point that out myself.
It’s baffling anyone take this used car salesman seriously.
Wasn’t Sean raised Catholic and an altar boy to boot? Some serious damage he must have encountered when young.
His chiropractor travels with him.
“Best guess;” Sean always was a guy who insisted on the facts.
I think it’s his proctologist.
