Discussion: Sean Hannity Has Said A Lot About His Secret Lawyer Michael Cohen

1 Like

A scumbag lawyer has three scumbag clients. That we know of.

When do we find out Cohen represented Jared from Subway?

22 Likes

Sean Hannity is The Third Man? What a lovely bunch of coconuts!

6 Likes

So lemme get this straight. Cohen has three clients, and he tried to protect your name as one of them. But you were never his client? This is going to go so well!

29 Likes

Way To Go Sean ! ,

A member of the club ! ----

https://www.politicususa.com/2018/04/16/sean-hannity-was-accused-of-sexual-harassment-in-2017.html

6 Likes

Judge Wood appears to be leaning toward a special master, but hasn’t made up her mind. She is asking both sides for names, not to be submitted today. She will not rule from the bench and may still go for DOJ Taint squad.

Even if a special master. Is appointed, this is not a win for Trump or Cohen, but it will slow down the case’s progress.

Thread.

Boy the site is fubar.

13 Likes

Okay. So what does this mean? I mean, does it mean anything, other than this is the dumbest cluster of f&ck-ups ever?

3 Likes

I love how Client Number Three is trying to deny it but not deny it.

7 Likes

I forgot what a 300 baud connection was like.

7 Likes

The site will not keep me signed in on my laptop. But is ok on my phone, go figure.

4 Likes

Well for one thing, since Hannity denies ever hiring Cohen for a legal matter, it means no attorney - client privilege on evidence relating to the Third Client.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

But what it really means is that there is a cozy cabal of Putinists in our government aided by Putinist propaganda

@leftcoaster - I practically had to stand on my head and whistle the Star Spangled Banner to get on a comments thread.

23 Likes

I assume you are referring to a special master. That is a neutral, third party attorney or attorneys who are basically an outsourced taint team. But Trump doesn’t get first review authority.

8 Likes

StupidWatergate is killing TPM.

Two laws we are constantly having to relearn:

  1. There is no upper limit to the strength of the Incredible Hulk. The madder Hulk get, the stronger Hulk get.

  2. There is no lower limit to the stupidity of StupidWatergate.

21 Likes

Just got an email from siteissues …

the whole thing is being worked on — …

and just let me add … again –

6 Likes

Does anyone know if you can actually overdose on schadenfreude and die?

9 Likes

Fox News is one scummy cesspool isn’t it and Sean Hannity is the biggest turd of all.

4 Likes

I guess if you do die of too much schadenfreude, you’ll go straight to heaven.

Provided there is a heaven…which is highly unlikely

4 Likes

“I actually think it’s pretty funny,”

No, I’d say it’s fucking hilarious.

5 Likes

He’s kinda having a time deciding which sole of which shoe tastes better …

When he figures it out … I don’t think the judge will care —

7 Likes

Just got off a plane and in Admirals Club. Haven’t lost my touch.

Bartender, double Schadenfreude with a single malt back. STAT!

27 Likes