Discussion: SCOTUS Denies NC Request To Halt Ruling Blocking Voting Restrictions

1 Like

Hey, Senate Republicans, how’s that refusal to confirm Garland workin’ fer ya?

22 Likes

McCrory’s chickens have come home to roost, and they’re crapping all over his precious right-wing agenda.

Poor Pitiful Pat is going to lose so badly in November.

16 Likes

I am still not used to all the good news from SCOTUS now that u-know-hoo is gone.

24 Likes

Brings two smiles to my face - one for the kick in McCrory’s balls, the other for the great big kick in Scalia’s.

Make that three - the biggest for democracy.

9 Likes

Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay
My, oh my, what a wonderful day
Plenty of sunshine headin’ my way

Mister Bluebird’s on my shoulder
It’s the truth, it’s actual
Ev’rything is satisfactual
Wonderful feeling, wonderful day, yes sir!

Ironically from the movie “Song of the South”

11 Likes

Excellent…More of this!

2 Likes

Hope all those who oppose vote suppression based on race and may be tempted to vote Johnson or Stein read this and think about how eight years of Bush (let alone one day of Trump) harmed (would harm) the nation.

9 Likes

I have never wished a man dead but I have read several obituaries with great pleasure .
That was one of them.

With apologies to Samuel Clemens

7 Likes

Yay! Now, what about my emergency request to deny Trump re-entry into the country? Come on, SCOTUS!! Time is a wastin’!!

11 Likes

How’s that Drumpf brand grease working out on that slippery slope you’re on, McCrory?

3 Likes

That’s it! All the proof anyone needs! This election is rigged!!!

2 Likes

SUPReme COurt is IN THe baG FOR HITLARY and IT’s only GOING to get worse WHEN she IMPLEments her vagenda of Manocide aND Unconstitutionally PACKS the COurt wITH extreme Liberalistic VIews THANks TO the BLAcks Voting 10 TIMEs or MOre.

15 Likes

Choke on that karma, Pat.

2 Likes

McCrory might as well put on a backpack and head to the Appalachian Trail.

3 Likes

I never thought I’d grow some affection for Scalia. I feel like I should plunge my hands in bleach to ward it off…

1 Like

The biggest gift Scalia ever gave the nation was deciding to take a dirt nap when he did.

16 Likes

10 Likes

Wasilla Kardashian: “The SCOTUS said they relied on Stare Decisis. Why are they worshiping a bunch of stars? That ain’t Christian.”

4 Likes

I am glad that mofo got an express ticket to hell.

1 Like