Discussion: Scott Walker Would Rather Talk About Cheese Than Foreign Policy Or Evolution

Discussion for article #233187

The New Yorker’s Andy Borowitz sums this up pretty well:

Republican Voters Responding to Walker’s Opposition to Knowledge
LONDON (The Borowitz Report)—Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker is steadily rising to the top of the 2016 Republican Presidential field because voters are connecting with his “strong and consistent opposition to knowledge,” an aide to Walker said on Thursday.

The full link is here:

http://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/republican-voters-responding-walkers-opposition-knowledge?intcid=mod-latest

3 Likes

He said Wisconsin cheesemakers should be allowed to use names connected to parts of Europe like Gruyere or Parmesan.

Can’t wait 'till I can get my Parmigiano Reggiano in a shake can.

2 Likes

Or that lovely area, “Cheese Food Product”

1 Like

“In other words, we say, let the best cheese win.”

Please, if there is a god, please let this man keep on talking.!

1 Like

He would also rather talk about bratwurst than the employment rate.

1 Like

AKA ‘The Cheese That Cannot Die’

He said Wisconsin cheesemakers should be allowed to use names connected to parts of Europe like Gruyere or Parmesan.

Of course everyone knows that Wisconsin CHEDDAR is completely indigenous to Wisconsin!

So Walker ‘cut the cheese’ while in London. It is embarrassing for the US to keep producing these republican half-wits. Something needs to be done to cleanse the gene pool…

I can’t figure out the point of this idiotic article about nothing. By mistake did you print the National Enquirer version?

The point is that Scott Walker is a very silly, inarticulate and idiotic man who is completely out of his depth on a national or world stage. Unfortunately large numbers of uninformed voters have voted, and in the future are likely to vote, for this dangerously inept ignoramus.

2 Likes

“Let me put it this way,” Walker told the audience, according to Bloomberg Politics, “if my state was a country, it would rank fourth in the world for cheese production, just behind the United States, France and Germany and just above Italy.”

Walker ethics bought by the BKays-------------BrothersKoch.

He’s a lesion in his own mind.

2 Likes

Of course he would. He doesn’t know a damned thing about foreign policy, perhaps being even dumber on the subject than Caribou Barbie, and when it comes to evolution, he’s no scientist, he’s a forced gestationist, a womb nazi.
This is a guy so dishonest that he tried to cheat during elections for class president at Marquette

Yes, “cheese” being the operative word here.