Discussion: Scott Walker: 'I'm Not Going To Comment' On Guiliani's Obama Diss

Discussion for article #233432

That’s okay, Scott…we all know you loathe and despise America but would rather say that the other guy does.

8 Likes

Perceptions and potatoes…I knew CNBC was good for something.

1 Like

'Scott Walker Declines To Say Whether He Thinks Obama ‘Loves America’

“I’m going to punt on that one as well”

14 Likes

I wish I could be on TV. I’d have the “GTFO My Show Show”, because this is how it should fucking work:

Host: “But did you agree with those comments? Were you offended? What was your reaction when you heard them?”

Walker: “I’m in New York. I’m used to people saying things that are aggressive out there,”

Host: “Answer my questions or GTFO my show. I didn’t invite you here to watch you try to avoid the issues.”

The End.

14 Likes

Ah, the “Obama isn’t one of us” card again. It must be Thursday.

11 Likes

Isn’t Friday the “Obamacare is destroying America” card day?

7 Likes

Governor “I’m not gonna touch that one,” strikes again!

1 Like

When America was attacked on 9-11, the entire country, including Democrats, united behind the President. Even though George W. Bush was deeply divisive and was elected only through the help of the Supreme Court.

No one shut down the government to force him to pay for his pre-emptive wars, or refuse to raise the debt ceiling and flirt with a national default. His AUMF, PATRIOT Act, went through. And despite the incompetence, mismanagement and corruption, there were no serious attempts to call for his impeachment.

But when Barack Obama was elected, while the country was spiraling into the worst financial collapse of a lifetime and two wars were spinning badly out of control, the Republic Senate leader announced that his party’s first priority would be to make Obama a one-term president.

So, who is it that loves America?

33 Likes

Isn’t it great when traitors and seditionists try to project their hatred?

4 Likes

The Steve Martin football strategy transformed into a political strategy

“I like to punt on 3rd down…the other team never sees it coming!”

I sort of predicted this, however. Walker is emerging as a front runner far too early for his own good. He simply isn’t prepared yet to be running on the national stage. Its going to get even worse for him once people start actually researching his past and asking for comments. Right now, he is having a horrible time just fielding pretty basic questions about current events.

12 Likes

Big kids that’s all these guys are , big fucking children.

3 Likes

What I’d like to see during the Republican Primary Debates:

Gwen Ifill:

Gov. Walker, do you accept the fact that people who die are for all intents and purposes dead?

Walker: You know Gwen, I’m going to punt on that one as well.

6 Likes

These types of statements by Giuliani and Walker are supremely divisive and just ooze hate.
Do you know what a good human (ignoring all parties) would say at this point? Something to the effect of “While I honestly don’t agree with many decisions the President has made, I do believe he loves his family and our country”.

I lean conservative fiscally and slightly liberal socially… and yet the only site I find that doesn’t make me sick to my stomach is a site like TPM. I don’t call myself a Democrat because I don’t always agree with the policies… and while I may call myself conservative, I can’t imagine ever, EVER again calling myself a Republican after the last 6 years of vile and destructive acts by the Republican party

Party over country is what they’ve become, far more than Democrats have ever been.

13 Likes

The face of fascism speaks.

3 Likes

Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker ® said on Thursday he won’t comment on whether President Barack Obama “loves America,” but he’ll certainly tell you that unlike President Obama he’s white.

3 Likes

Also, when the administration pointed out that it was Obama that killed bin Laden the wingnuts would say, Oh no, it was the SEAL team that killed bin Laden. How can thinking people respond to that kind of willful obtuseness?

7 Likes

Fuck I hate these spineless feckless hypocrites.

5 Likes

And that is the least of Walker’s perfidy.

"(Bloomberg) – Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker, facing a $283 million deficit that needs to be closed by the end of June, will skip more than $100 million in debt payments to balance the books thrown into disarray by his tax cuts.

The move comes as Walker, 47, mounts a 2016 bid for the Republican presidential nomination, and while his state is under stress from a projected shortfall that could exceed $2 billion in the two-year budget beginning in July."

So he’s going to damage Wisconsin’s debt rating to make up for the tax breaks he gave his rich backers.

And notice that the budget shortfall is the same as the tax cuts he’s pushed through the legislature.

Not only is Walker to cowardly to say that science is real and that Obama loves his country, he’s a fiscal fraud who is destroying his state.

19 Likes

2 Likes