Discussion: Scott Jennings’ PR Firm Played Big Role In Phillips-Sandmann Spin

This field trip had nothing to do with anything besides getting the little twerps out of the faculty’s hair for a few days. None of these kids will ever use abstinence much less take the responsibility of raising any of the “mistakes” they might make. Heck, the heathens couldn’t even man up to being caught on tape acting in a fashion contrary to Catholic teachings. They called the pr firm before even consulting with a priest for guidance. What a great model this school, their GOP Senator and the MAGA tradition are for the entire world.

1 Like

This is what agitates me to no end. Total lack of complicity in the pregnancy and devoid of any responsibility for the outcomes.

Disclaimer…I was Catholic until I saw the light and walked away from it.

2 Likes

CHINOs, Christians in name only.

1 Like

Josh - enough obsession with this. This is not a real story. Why is this news or even problematic as the Covington kids have been hammered largely by liberal folks?
https://forums.talkingpointsmemo.com/t/can-we-stop-harping-on-the-kids-in-the-red-maga-hats/83397

Little James O’Keefes in the making. No doubt similarly punchable faces.

NBC Today show served up softballs. Watch for new video brushback pitches.

Cernovich? Posobiec? Gateway Pundit? A cast of characters like that makes you wonder if the whole thing never happened at all. Laura Loomer must have been out of town that day.

They like to call it Right to Life, but it’s clearly not. The term Forced Birther rally is more precise and more accurate.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available