Discussion: Scott Brown Is Having A Ball Abroad While Other Trump Allies Languish In DC

Whaaa? I thought Scott Brown was banished from America. He doesn’t live here anymore.

1 Like

“When does the warm weather come?” Well, Scott, it is still winter IN THE SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE. Right now it is like February in the north, ya dope.

5 Likes

Can we possibly persuade one of them to keep him? He’s a useless waste of oxygen.

2 Likes

All I can say is the woman in the pic with a zebra striped coverup has enough boob to feed the 3rd Armored Division! And then some…!

That would be his wife.

I love the color Petunia is wearing, bought a few things in that color recently, but I can’t wear them now. I’ll also have to put my strand of pearls in storage for the duration.

1 Like

Macron is a president who’s brainy eye candy. In contrast we have a dumb ugly POS POTUS.

1 Like

“When does the warm weather come?”

Not yet got the hang of this southern hemisphere complication.

1 Like

You beat me. I lose.

1 Like

If we are lucky, he will never come home.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure I saw Scotty’s pickup in Maine. Has he registered to vote in Maine? I think he would be great as Snow’s replacement. Doesn’t everyone?!

“Brown revealed last month that he actually introduced Trump to Anthony Scaramucci”
An intellectual light weight with an oversized ego. Wonder what they have in common?

Apart from the insult to NZ, this is the best place for a dope like Brown to be (if he has to be in government at all): someplace where even he probably can’t fuck something important up.

And doesn’t care her kid bit your kid and/or lies about it, even though everyone saw it.

1 Like

Think I’m gonna need therapy after that viewing.

To the people of New Zealand and Samoa. On behalf of all Americans, please accept our apologies.

Wow. I’m surprised. I assumed he had drowned while trying to drive to NZ in his red pickup.

1 Like

1 Like

I love NZ. Where else can you see a sign that says “Not just another kiwi house”?