Discussion: Schumer: Stacey Abrams To Deliver Dems' State Of The Union Response

2 Likes

Oh, well played. The only part of the night I’ll be looking forward to seeing.

48 Likes

11,123 people nationwide will suffer alcohol poisoning during Trump’s SOTU if the do a shot phrase is “duct tape”.

16 Likes

Alright!!! She is SO articulate and charismatic - what a great choice!!

31 Likes

I wish she my Governor but I’ll take this.

18 Likes

Outstanding. Raise her profile please.

28 Likes

My, oh my, the contrast will be stark, eh? Good move!

20 Likes

HOT DAMN! Chuck, I’m proud of you, even if some young 'un on your staff had to explain to you who she is and why she is perfect for this gig.

The sooner women of color are in charge of everything, the better off we will all be.

21 Likes

1 Like

Nice! I bet that’ll make the Cons teeny little brains explode!

8 Likes

Oh HELLLLLLLLLL YES!

I just got chills of anticipation.

14 Likes

Please put her in a comfortable setting where she doesn’t look like a robot deer in the headlights.

Thank you.

7 Likes

Good choice. I’m looking forward to it.

My drinking game word for the SOTU (if I can stand to watch it at all) will be “coyote” to avoid alcohol poisoning with words like “drugs” or “barrier.” I’ll bet he’s been warned off the duct tape thing, although his Id might cause him to blurt it out anyway, if he goes into full ad-lib mode.

9 Likes

It will be quite GREAT! (is that descriptive enough for you algorithm minder, instead of just “GREAT!”)

3 Likes

Wish you could see me dancing the happy dance, Schumer! You done good. Great choice - actually can’t wait to hear the response.

Fuck the SOTU.

26 Likes

I don’t know guys, you think she can keep up with Bobby Jindal and Thirsty Marco?

16 Likes

Excellent choice!!!

I love this woman. Raise her profile as much as possible!!!

14 Likes

She’ll be great. Here’s Abrams handling a RWNJ heckler with grace, aplomb and compassion.

22 Likes

Go Girl and tell Doofus to F Off .
Doofus is going to the Game before the SOTU and he*s going to give his speech then .

3 Likes

So really they’re kind of id-libs (with apologies to Syria, and libs).

4 Likes