Discussion: Schumer And His Staff Mock Trump's Praise-Filled Cabinet Meeting (VIDEO)

5 Likes

So glad you guys have time for this shit.

Try getting to work and removing the asshole from office and stoping the GOP gutting of the ACA.

Hell, put to get concise talking points on the shit show the GOP are pulling with gutting the ACA instead of this crap.

3 Likes

Bullies hate to be made fun of. That was really good stuff. Never knew Chuck had such a sense of humor.

48 Likes

Lighten up dude. What did that take, all of 5 minutes?

32 Likes

No thanks. “Dude”

Aw come on
There’s always time for Snark ®™
It’s got Electrolytes!
Besides that …
Have you noticed Trump is a joke

32 Likes

The word “freakish” comes to mind here.

Edited to add that I mean team orange’s original performance, not Schumer & team.

8 Likes

Heh. I just re-watched Idiocracy on Saturday.

4 Likes

This also served to make a mockery of the Cabinet of Brown Nosers. How childish of rump and his “handlers.” Who do they think they are fooling. Good on Chuck. Reince is a pitiful excuse for a human being.

29 Likes

Priebus told Trump, “On behalf of the entire senior staff around you, Mr. President, we thank you for the opportunity and the blessing that you’ve given us to serve your agenda and the American people.”

“O Lord…Ooh, You are so big…So absolutely huge. Gosh, we’re all really impressed down here, I can tell You. Forgive us, O Lord, for this, our dreadful toadying and barefaced flattery, but You are so strong and, well, just so super. Amen.”

33 Likes

More like this, please.

2 Likes

plus . . . there was the added humiliation of the cabinet members, all of whom seem to have given up any shred of self respect in order to appear at Trump’s side.

17 Likes

“O Lord, you’re so thick. Oh … oh God, oh God … oh, oh, oh.”

[moment of silence]

“Cigarette?”

11 Likes

This is a pretty important point you make. This might be a best way to really get at Trump ® he seems to care about nothing else but his image and ego.

A sitting Senator, Minority Leader no less, making him a laughing stock is a tiny victory, but I’ll take it.

26 Likes

get concise talking points on the shit show the GOP are pulling with gutting the ACA

I don’t think Schumer and his staff spending 5 minutes poking a little bit of fun at Trump is awful, but your larger point about messaging is spot-on.

I just went to the official website for the DNC and the state Democratic party websites for Kentucky, Ohio, and West Virginia. Not a single damn one had a single reference to the GOP trying to gut the ACA on their home pages. Given the havoc that TrumpCare will wreak on the nation at large and especially including the constituents of those three states, I find it more than a little bizarre that visitors to those sites have to drill down to even find a mention of it.

http://www.wvdems.org/

21 Likes

:joy:

2 Likes

This is what bugs me. The Dems have been given a smorgasboard of shit to use against the GOP and they better take advantage.

7 Likes

If I want a Schumer who tries, and once in a while succeeds, at funny, I’ll go watch his daughters latest movie/show.

Guess I have little patience with firemen cracking wise at while Rome burns.

I would agree with you, but since the Republicans have locked the Democrats out of crafting that legislation, they have free time and no access to what the Rs are putting together.

12 Likes

The original Trump video is eleven minutes long. I got through two, more than enough to get the gist - total transparent bullshit toadying for the cameras. Bizarre, and deserving the little Schumer parody - although it was already a parody of itself.

10 Likes