Discussion: School Of MAGA-Clad Students Mocking Native American Closes Amid Fallout

Nice reply. To the point, in plural. Unfortunately, this troll is pretty indefatigable. Its absence for the previous several weeks was pleasant. DFTT.

2 Likes

Because Troll, sniff. You’d be better off taking a snort of bourbon or a stroll around the block or a piss off the back porch.

1 Like

Pssst - the rally is just an excuse for a trip, and a chance for them to be with their kind. I wouldn’t be surprised to learn that schools were mandated by the Diocese to attend.

It’s all about what values they reward, what kind of person they want those students to be. For what it’s worth, my son’s school gave service points to kids who marched out of classes for the anti-gun rally last year.

But it shouldn’t be impossible to teach and prepare the students to be respectful, etc.

I was just talking to my mother (in her 80’s) about my high school trip to Germany in the mid 19070’s. Our German teacher and the chaperones were extremely diligent in what they expected from us on the trip. For example, at the time I was annoyed that we were not even allowed to bring or wear blue jeans during the 3 week trip. I now understand. Our German teacher expected us (even as students from a small rural school) to positively represent our town and our country. We did had fun, but we also knew that, at all times, we were the visitors, and we were to be respectful towards everyone. If any of us would have acted as these boys acted, there would have been hell to pay.

…It’s too bad that my high school German teacher wasn’t a chaperone for the MAGA boys.

Looks like we have a case of Stolen Valor here.

“We have his DD-214. here is the truth…

Nathan Phillips aka Nathan Stanard was a refrigerator mechanic in the Marine Corps Reserves who went AWOL twice, and was confined to the brig and kicked out of the Marines as an E1 - Private in El Toro, CA after spending most of his USMC Reserve service in Lincoln, NE, and never left the States.

He was NOT a Recon Ranger (whatever the f*ck that is) which he is directly quoted as claiming. He also never went to Vietnam, even though he never corrected multiple major news outlets when they inferred that from his statements, and subsequently reported that he fought in Vietnam.

Senior Chief Special Warfare Operator (SEAL) Don Shipley already has records.”

Gee, wonder if TPM will run a front-pager on this topic. Ha-ha.

Looks like SOMEBODY’s got some ‘splainin’ to do, and it ain’t that kid. I graduated HS in 1970, and already at that time draft was reduced. By 1973, it was way way down, and no Marines went to 'Nam after 1971.

Stolen Valor. Shameful. I thought Indians were honorable people.

The “blackface” claim is bogus, IMO. Yes, there are kids in black bodypaint. It looks nothing like what we traditionally refer to as blackface and it looks nothing like students intending to make a reference to dark-skinned people. The student cheering section occasionally has color themes (white, blue, and black all appear in the video). When the color theme was black, a few students were shirtless and in black body paint from waist to hairline.

The smirk under the MAGA hat is the real thing, and it won’t be erased by the efforts of a GOP PR firm that pops up out of nowhere.

Watch the GOP try to turn this kid into a Parkland student. It will fail. He’s not had any transformative experience. He’s got no fire inside. He doesn’t know how to connect with those outside his insular world.

Did you want to murder the children, too? If so, it was in part because of the old Indian’s lies.

Too bad your high school German teacher didn’t teach the old Indian not to lie about children in the national press.

Did you want to murder the children, too? The old Indian lied. He led the insane Black Hebrews directly INTO the group of students. He wasn’t keeping peace. He was lying. He still is. If you are one of the people that went insane with blood lust and wanted to murder children, then realize this man’s lies did that to you. He’s still lying about his involvement and about the children. Do you forgive liars that manipulate you into wishing death on children so easily?

Only the TDS-afflicted care about maga hats.

Boofing refers to flatulence. [Smirk]

Black-out days are a staple of spirit week around here, but I can guarantee you that any kid who showed up with his face painted black would be thrown out on his ass.

I won’t discount the remote possibility that some teenager may be personally clueless on the matter, but there is absolutely no way that every single administrator, parent, and coach present at that game was so ignorant of the shameful history and the blatant offense and overt contempt it demonstrates that they couldn’t immediately see it as inappropriate for a school function.

Look around the internet. There are plenty of well-documented Black-out days in high schools all over. There is exactly one instance I have ever seen with a student wearing all-over black facepaint. And the pictures of those kids appeared on the school’s official channel.

That school has a culture of rot. And that’s on the adults there.

1 Like

In the face of a great picture, truer words have never been written. This is a story only because of one photo of a teenager with a shitty grin on his face. There were some words between two of the three groups but no punches were thrown. Half the country wants to vilify Sandmann and the other half wants to make him a saint.

There are multiple stories as to what happened. Everybody is pushing their version of the truth.

The bottom line truth is no punches were thrown. This was an example of the right of peaceful protest. Not much more needs to be said.

And now, someone checked his Service Record, and he lied about that. He’s not a Vietnam Vet. He served during the Vietnam War, but was dishonorably discharged from his job of fixing refrigerators. He is not a Ranger. He is a Refrig Ranger.

Stolen Valor is taken very seriously by Vietnam Vets. The false claim, implicit or explicit, of combat service is not considered a small thing.

He’s a big thin liar. And I thought Indians were honorable. They tell us that all the time.

Don’t feed the troll.

1 Like

What is it with these Jesuit Private Prep schools and the values many of the students or learning and advancing? The MAGA hats are basically the new Confederate flag…anyone who is seriously honest realizes that.

These boys were on a field trip as part of their local chapter of The Young Republicans…an organization that indoctrinates high school age kids and was founded by the Koch Brothers with their 1st Chapter at Deerfield Academy in Deerfield, Mass.

All these private prep schools for mainly rich wealthy kids should stop allowing The Young Republicans on their campuses and indoctrinating them with right win beliefs…including white superiority.

A lot of religious schools do this as a field trip to bump up the numbers at the annual rally. Hard to get enough adults who have jobs to do this, so kids are cheep boots on the ground. This is why there are careful to call it a non-partisan rally, for the sake of their tax status.

Flagged

1 Like

And where were the chaperones? And why had they given the boys permission to chant, as Nick Sandmann claims?

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available