Discussion: Schlapp: Dems Raising Kavanaugh Allegations Now 'Incredibly Disturbing'

1 Like

Yeah but so’s being called ‘Mercedes’

Sexual assault also isn’t great either

I don’t think there’s much good here

12 Likes

Ah, yes. The Flying Monkeys and Screeching Harpies begin to circle…

9 Likes

It’s incredibly disturbing how Republicans worship and protect groping misogynous asshats, and particularly how Republican women do…

26 Likes

All of these monsters were incubated in the same fucking lab.

7 Likes

I will however give Denis Villeneuve $10 if he adds a character called Mercedes Atreides

3 Likes

If all the R’s have got is variations on “isn’t it curious how this only came out at the last minute?” they’re not in good shape, and not very creative.

The answer that the information wasn’t released earlier out of a desire to respect the confidentiality of the victim should be 100% satisfactory to anyone with at least half a brain in their head.

17 Likes

All the right has now is, “its unfair that we didn’t hear about this in July.” Wah, wah.

They have no defense for Kavanaugh. The idea that the all elderly white frat boys club is going to ask Ford questions on national TV has to fill every thinking Republican officeholder with dread. He will be gone by Monday morning.

7 Likes

incredibly disturbing

I’m sure it is, you two-bit flack. It’s a torpedo to the boiler room of this nomination and it’s no health cure for your mid-term problems either. And it’s probably no fun that the best you can do is say “You should have blown this hole through our rib cages sooner.” That’s pretty thin. So yeah, I’d be disturbed too, but I have the great good fortune not to be you, who it sucks to be.

25 Likes

It’s incredible and DISTURBING that a MAN who has DaUGHTERS is accused of ATTEMPTED rape at a PARTY HE didn’t GO TO because HE DIDN’t attempt rape on anyone there. AND HE Doesn’t even REMEMBER it so HE PROBABLY wasn’t there. AND he’s go CORROBORATING evidence of 65 women WHO HE NEVER ATTEMPTED TO rape!

26 Likes

Have I heard this before?

1 Like

Caps do not make your argument any more convincing. He says he was not at the party but he was drunk according to the victim so his memory on this cannot be trusted. Duh!

2 Likes

Shorter: We’re scared.

2 Likes

And those 65 women were also not at the party with him!

3 Likes

You are JUST a DIM Sheeple. CAPS make MY ARGUMENT even MORE RELEVANT Than your FAKE NEWS!!!11!!!one!1!!!1!!!

21 Likes

Sorry, but I don’t think working women will appreciate this woman condescending to us.

8 Likes

7 Likes

Many of the women who say he never attempted to rape them now say they didn’t understand the question. GOP rape-survey fatigue is most likely taking its toll.

9 Likes

You are basing your assumption on the the premise that these folks have half a brain. I sense a flaw in your logic.

5 Likes

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available