Discussion: Schiff, Nunes Make Bipartisan Threat To Subpoena Mueller's Intel Materials

1 Like

Did nunes get kicked in the head by his cow?

30 Likes

Devin Nunes probably is desperate to see how many times his name appears in Mueller’s body of evidence.

26 Likes

Go on Devin. I’m sure it’ll work this time.
#releasethememo

7 Likes

Nunes must have heard something from people at the DOJ. Most likely about the derp state and spying. Sorry, deep state.

7 Likes

Da fuq? I swear, you think you know someone…

29 Likes
8 Likes

As I understand it, most of the counterintelligence information is not in the Mueller Report -its focus was on the presence or absence of criminal actions.

I’m not sure how much of the CI stuff Trump knows as one would think the FBI may not choose to share much information with a major focus of their investigation and a threat to our national security.

10 Likes

Maybe this is due to something Josh posted about a week back. Many GOPers are so steeped in their own propaganda that they’ve come to believe their own bullshit. Nunes probably thinks this will lead to actual evidence for their whole song and dance about spying and politicization.

23 Likes

No, he has been an idiot since birth.

9 Likes

Schiff, Nunes Make Bipartisan Threat To Subpoena Mueller’s Intel Materials

So that Nunes can take them to Trump straightaway,

13 Likes

So what’s his angle? He’s not smart enough to think of this himself.

5 Likes

…a fascinating photo of the two of them. Ten thousand LIKES !

2 Likes

This too.

18 Likes

Note to Schiff: Don’t turn your back, you’re liable to get hooved.

9 Likes

“Da fuq? I swear, you think you know someone…”

the only thing i can think of is that maybe that sneaky adam schiff pulled some sleight of hand and nunes thought he was signing something else…wine may have been involved

12 Likes

Nunes is doing this b/c he wants to help Trump drive that whole ‘oranges’ of the investigation thing. He wants to go after Rosenstein, Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Lisa Page et al. Whatever his motives, I think it’s important to get the truth about what’s going on in the counterintelligence investigation and make it public. If our gov’t isn’t going to protect us from people bribing officials, targeting social media or county elections offices, at least we can have the knowledge and prepare ourselves.

32 Likes

oh, I don’t think anything’s changed

2 Likes

So that Nunes can take them to Trump straightaway,

Not that Nunes may not think this very thing, but I’m sure Barr has already done it.

10 Likes

Maybe the Rs think they can keep a lid on the CI stuff or…what does a little more proof and evidence of conspiracy hurt if they can get some solid dirt on a few FBI or CIA operatives they can claim are Deep State spying on them?

This isn’t likely to contain obstruction material. And if it does show all the talking they do with Russia…how bad can that be? Chump has phone calls and meetings with Putin and everybody knows it now. Treason was a milepost they passed long ago…and it was as easy as saying “who cares!”

His followers are basically ready to tattoo swastikas on their faces or kiss Putin’s Ring…they don’t care what abusive Daddy is in charge of them. They just NEED someone to be in charge and tell them what to do.

8 Likes