Discussion: Scaramucci: If It Were Up To Me, Bannon Would Be Gone

1 Like

Don’t worry Mooch. Donnie recycles people all the time. You could have another chance.

4 Likes

It’s not up to you and will never be, now get off he stage.

3 Likes

I’d never say Colbert was wasting his talents bringing joy and laughter to people in a dark time and making himself a shit-ton of money…

That said, he skinned Mooch in this interview and Mooch doesn’t even know it!!! This freaking tourist was brought on to be the Comms Director? Mueller should bring Colbert on to do cross-examinations!

15 Likes

This knucklehead manages to appear across the entire media spectrum giving his opinion on how government should operate, yet the highest profile government job he was ever awarded he pissed away in ten days. This is so illustrative of the real priorities of news shows. It’s all a dog and pony show.

4 Likes

Mooch may have thought he was speaking Off the Record.
Certainly was speaking Off His Rocker.

8 Likes

Or it demonstrates the caliber of people willing to work for Trump.

2 Likes

That’s a given.

2 Likes

If it were up to me, the whole lot of them would be gone.

That and a couple of bucks will get me a cup of over-priced coffee.

If Bannon should be gone, asshole, then Trump shouldn’t be there either. Trump believes in everything Bannon stands for except, perhaps, the aversion to bathing.
Oh, and Scaramucci, here’s the majority of Americans’ response to your wonderful dickhead savior, expressed by Bugs Bunny, who is a greater American than either you or Donald could ever be:

3 Likes

Yeah it was really amazing to watch that and believe that Donald thought he’d be good with the press and even more so that he handled peoples finances or pretty much anything. He just seemed like a complete idiot and I know it shouldn’t matter but he so fucking weird looking to me.

1 Like

That was clear in the first half-minute or less that I saw. Colbert asked a question about his West Wing role and Scaramucci started to answer with this judicious, circumspect tone and Colbert wasn’t having it. “Say it like The Mooch!” he said. Because that was the deal—nobody has more thoroughly beclowned himself in history than Scaramucci, and he was sitting in that chair for that reason and only that reason. It was like he was sitting in the stocks in Boston in 1683. The only reason he’s allowed out in public is to be mocked.

9 Likes

I think Scaramucci is trying to suck his own cock-

1 Like

If it were up to Bannon, Mooch would be gone.

Oh wait…

2 Likes

“Mooch” chants

Plush ‘cursing’ Mooch dolls for Christmas?

After firing the Mooch because while he was in he was pissing out, now he is out pissing in. Scaramucci is the type of person that you never associate with because they get you in all kinds of trouble and you can never get rid of.

1 Like

Actually not house-trained at all, he pissed all over the place…

Meh. Tough talk from someone with absolutely no power to make it happen.

If it were up to me ,Trump would be gone.

1 Like

Had it been up to the citizens that voted he never would have got there. But citizens don’t decide who wins.

2 Likes