Discussion: Scaramucci Compares Call Taped 'Without My Permission' To Lewinsky

1 Like

Oh ! Him again ?

5 Likes

Bet he looked just wonderful in the blue dress after his job interview with Drumpfie.

9 Likes

He strikes me as the thrill seeker, risk taker type.
Making a potentially suicidal phone call might have been his daily dose.

2 Likes

Bad smells never really go away.

5 Likes

Seems reasonable, I always pictured him as a cocksucker also.

2 Likes

Please, please, please, please SNL, bring back John Goodman. Would make an excellent Sarah Huckabee Sanders.

10 Likes

Only in this Administration would you have a Communications Director who is both unaware of the laws regarding recorded conversations over the phone and surprised by the fact that a reporter would report on things you said…

12 Likes

Does this guy have any concept of his target audience? Casting Linda Tripp as the bad guy is gonna cause whiplash for loyal foxists.

3 Likes

15 Likes

Is there a blue dress reveal coming soon? Patheic.

Especially since it’s from the Ivanka line and the stain is there when purchased new.

2 Likes

Mr. Vicious characterizations of (future - then not) coworkers - playing a Giant snowflake card - with a non-comparable allusion. Idiot. Just go quietly into the night, Tony. You are making yourself look pathetic.

2 Likes

Clothes for the working girl.

4 Likes

Well, we elected a clown, and we got the to-be-expected circus, and at this point this is one of the sideshow freaks. There’s no reason to pay attention to him except that he’s, to most of us, bizarrely vulgar and crass. No news value whatsoever. Just something to gawk at.

11 Likes

Mooch being Mooch. One big difference the stain on Monica’s dress was caused by someone other than her.The stain on Mooch’s pants was caused by he himself.

1 Like

It’s good to see cocksuckers finally getting the recognition they deserve, as cocksuckers. I mean, the motherfuckers have been hogging all the glory for far too long. I want to thank the Academy for making this decision.

1 Like

He may be trying to get back into Trump’s good graces. After all, being victimized by the MSM is the secret handshake to enter the clubhouse.

2 Likes

We’re supposed to care about this guy?
He’s old news.
Forget him.
Waste of newsprint.

3 Likes

I thought we all agreed you were going to kill yourself, Mooch. What’s the problem?