Discussion: Sarah Palin Hints At 2016 Run: 'Of Course' She's Interested

Discussion for article #232440

“when you have a servant’s heart”

Now she’s ripping out the organs of her domestic help.

21 Likes

Shorter Sarah - “You betcha! Course I wanna bury my nose in that trough. Gotta keep the gravy train primed, ya know.”

21 Likes

Run Sarah, Run!
Far, far away…

7 Likes

“Of course, when you have a servant’s heart, when you know that there is opportunity to do all you can to put yourself forward in the name of offering service, anybody would be interested,”

I guess her “servant’s heart” wasn’t quite up to the task of finishing out her term as Governor of Alaska.

19 Likes

Get a shovel and some hip boots. Wow.

5 Likes

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, Not on your best day.

3 Likes

“Just like I did in 2012.”

Then Bristol showed up and punched the interviewer in the face.

13 Likes

Palin/Gohmert '16: The GILF and the Goof

8 Likes

Palin has gotta keep up appearances, lest her foolish fan base come to their collective senses and recognize that Sarah only cares about the popular and financial success of Sarah.

For Palin, it has always been about self-promotion in an effort to paint herself as God’s gift to patriotism so that her mindless minions will continue to throw their hard-earned money at her and she can continue to maintain the lifestyle to which she has become accustomed.

The ‘Whining Wannabe from Wasilla’ has had plenty of opportunities to step up to the plate and declare her candidacy for national office. But she lacks the intellect, the work ethic, and the intestinal fortitude for a serious campaign … and she knows it.

So instead she has opted for the world of “make believe” where she can pretend that she is – or might possibly, perhaps, one day officially become – a bonafide political candidate, and thereby rake in millions of dollars (via donations, book sales, faux-reality TV shows, and speaking engagements), bask in the media spotlight, give shallow, snarky speeches and interviews, and evade any true responsibilities.

Advice to Palinites – get used to the disappointment.

16 Likes

The worst that would happen is… she’d win.

2 Likes

Now it’s Donald Trump’s turn.
Please Donald, jump on board!

9 Likes

Sarah Palin has a spotty record when it comes to the whole employment thing. Somebody needs to ask her whether if elected whether she would agree to serve her entire term.

10 Likes

Of course you’re interested, Sarah.

Problem is, you’re the only one.

12 Likes

I’m sure Palin appreciates the MSM helping her fleece the rubes.

8 Likes

If there’s an Allah in heaven, I pray to her to let Palin run.

4 Likes

“…the former half-term Alaska governor said…”
FIFY.

11 Likes

You can see the problem here…most Americans would prefer someone with intelligence in the WH.

4 Likes

I take this to mean that Jesus has shared that the rapture is scheduled round about 2018 cuz there’s no way Sarah’s going to stick around for a full term.

3 Likes

Sarah Palin = Toilet Witch

2 Likes