Discussion: Sarah Huckabee Sanders: VA Restaurant Kicked Me Out 'Because I Work For POTUS'

2 Likes

GREAT! Let them suffer just a wee bit while parents are worrying where their children might be and who is caring for them.

I wouldn’t serve her out of religious conviction, that’s fer sure!

90 Likes

A business that serves the public refuses service to the press secretary due to a “moral conviction”. Sort of like that cake shop owner that Scotus said could refuse to bake a cake for gays. Sister Sarah likely applauded that decision. Sucks when it happens to you though. Bwhahahahahahah.

167 Likes

No Sarah. You were not kicked out for working for the President. You were kicked out for being a lying piece of shit. And no you don’t treat people you disagree with respect. You belittle and try to humiliate them.

Try not to be such a nasty piece of work and you’ll be able to go out in public.

135 Likes

This self-pity party is intended to create an anger among Republicans about being ostracized by liberals. They’re using it to juice their turnout. Dems and Indies have to vote to fully shame these people into accepting our societal norms and values. Merely sticking it to them in public places (which does have some effect on how they behave) is inefficient for the challenges we face. Everything must be about voting.

123 Likes

Poor Sarah! It must be terrible to be separated from your chicken fried steak. Is someone working to reunite them?

85 Likes

I carry no brief whatsoever for Sanders, but this is not a game that progressive types want to enter into. The manager’s decision in this case is no less correct than it would be if, say, Chuck Schumer were kicked out by the manager of Bubba’s Gas-n-Go for the same reason.

31 Likes

What was it Cory Lewendowsky said? I think it was “wah, wah.” Yeah, that was it. “Wah, wah.”

36 Likes

Awwww, does the lying nasty scumbag Sanders have a sad? How about not enabling evil?

34 Likes

She’s lucky she wasn’t physically thrown into the street—which is what she deserved.

23 Likes

“That I’m a lying and dishonest sow, working for an unfit, unqualified, racist birther moron, thankfully, will still get me into Hobby Lobby without a problem,” she later added. “So maybe there’s an upside to this.”

36 Likes

That sounds like a good idea to me. In fact, I hope she and the rest of Trump’s inner circle are never able to find another job.

20 Likes

Brilliant point. If a cake maker can refuse to serve gays, then lying, dishonest nasty scum like Sanders and other Trump sycophants can also be kicked out of any business on religious grounds.

47 Likes

Didn’t the Supreme Court just say that business owners can object to provide their trade to anyone they wish?

As a side note, Tokyo Sarah wishes to appear magnanimous in reporting how she was kicked out of the restaurant while providing enough details so that the place can be overrun by despicables. Once a propagandist, always a propagandist.

53 Likes

I googled Red Hen to see what kind of joint it was an the first 6 results were hacked entries or spam. The bots have attacked in force.

19 Likes

No Sister Sarah they eighty-sixed you and your party out of concern that your order would be a total lie and that you’d walk the check.

24 Likes

41 Likes

Was she wearing shoes? It might not have been merely political. Most places I go require shoes.

49 Likes

I hear Chick Fil’A has no line…

19 Likes

OT, but am I the only one hoping for “Cantina Bar: A Star Wars Story”?

18 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available