Discussion: Sarah Huckabee Sanders Mulling Run For Arkansas Governor

1 Like

What would make her think she’ll survive the Primary?

3 Likes

“A chicken in every pot, an unmitigated liar in every statehouse”…the new GOP strategy.

15 Likes

Oh FFS, doesn’t that sad poor state have enough problems already?

16 Likes

Just what poor Arkansas doesn’t need, another shameless lying Republican governor…
There is a part of me that pities those poor superstitious people.
There is another part of me that recognizes you get what you deserve.

8 Likes

She’s trying to follow Daddy in three easy steps.

Step 1: Gain more weight.
Step 2: Feign piety.
Step 3: Lunch.

Fun Fact: Calling the Hogs® is a registered trademark of the University of Arkansas, granted in July 2014.
[source: https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/arkansas-football/arkansas-famed-calling-of-hogs-tradition/]

17 Likes

We’re not all supporters of The Lying Wench or her Daddy the Grifter. I think most folks remember the stupid shit they pulled as a family to derail this nightmare before it gets too much speed. I will give Huckabuck the Daddy credit for starting ARKids which was insurance for our school-age children.

Besides, Timmeh Griffin (another fucking pretend war hero) and Lesley (I Sling Panties) Rutledge might have something to say about this interloper trying to bully her way into the state limelight.

11 Likes

Well, she got name recognition !

4 Likes

In two words? Fuck Yes.

Yeah, we have two current state office holders gearing up for this one the next time around. Attorney General and Looey Governor have their eyes set on the office.

We’re fucked either way.

2 Likes

You all bash her all you want but this should make it easier for Dem to challenge her. Ignore slightly her latest job, but really what executive experience does she have? She’s worked for her father, she had a small consultancy business, so she’s never had to work in or with a large group of people. She’s never held a position where she had to be held accountable for anyone else’s life.
And frankly her running for AR governorship will ultimately depend on the 2020 election.

13 Likes

SHS’ resume includes working on her dad’s failed Senate bid, his failed presidential bids, and Tim Pawlenty’s failed presidential bid.

Only the best people.

6 Likes

Go for it Arkansas. Florida is looking for some relief.

11 Likes

And they already have Tom Cotton.

17 Likes

So? :wink:

5 Likes

She has an excellent resume. What state isn’t looking for a lying sack of shit to mess up its government.

9 Likes

Ooh now there’s something I’d like to see, SHS going against Cotton in 2021.

7 Likes

Snark aside, she would be a terrible Guv.

8 Likes

Like a chicken mull.

1 Like

Well I’ll guess they’ll have to choose between a local lying sack of shit and one who stood at a podium, or on a driveway, to lie to a nation.

3 Likes