Discussion: Santorum: US Shouldn't Admit Syrian Christian Since It's 'What ISIS Wants'

Discussion for article #242963

San…who?

5 Likes

No, dead brain, they want us to turn back all refugees so that they can force convert the non-Muslims and turn everyone they have into cannon fodder.

6 Likes

The froth hath gone to his brain

4 Likes

That makes sense as this is what White Jesus would have done.

5 Likes

Better pay attention, now that the Almighty Jindal has dropped out, his massive sea of supporters will undoubtedly be getting behind Santorum, rocketing him up to…

…a full 1% in the polls.

13 Likes

To be fair, this may be the first GOP candidate I’ve heard saying as a general principle that we should not do what Daesh wants us to do. He gets lost when he keeps talking but that one part I can’t argue with.

13 Likes

Right…because if’n there from the Middle East how can we be sure they are Christians???/?///?

Besides, none of them look like Richard Branson which is how Jesus looked.

1 Like

Wow. What an incredibly ignorant and naive thing to say. Until now, I never actually gauged correctly the depths of Santorum’s bigotry and hatred. He only wants white, European Christians… those messy ‘other’ Christians - don’t want 'em, can’t use them - they apparently don’t make good converts to Santorum’s type of Christianity!

I hope his final demise is slow and painful!

1 Like

Welcome to the party. The bar is open.

2 Likes

But not European Protestants. They are “apostates”

“By bringing them here to the United States, they will resettle here and they will never go home, which is exactly what ISIS wants. They want to decimate the Christian communities and take them over and them have controlled by the more radical Muslim elements,” he continued.

Actually, ISIS is perfectly happy slaughtering them in their communities in Syria. Which is WHY THEY ARE REFUGEES YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!

Sorry…sorry…

11 Likes

Santorum or Carson, (or the now departed Jindal)…which one is more stupid?

1 Like

Hard to argue with that kind of logic, Little Ricky.

1 Like

No need to apologize for bad language (if that’s what you’re doing). People who deal so blithely with the desperate fate of others deserve condemnation in the strongest terms.

None of us look very good in retrospect after refusing Jewish refugees during the Holocaust (etc., etc.).

5 Likes

Wrong Ricky.
ISIS gets real upset when we admit refugees.
OOps, allow me to change that moniker to Da’esh (thumbs nose and flicks teeth at them)

6 Likes

Yo, Big Shot, if you’re so hot on not doing what Da’esh wants (like calling them ISIS for example), then why are you and your Republican buddies providing so much source material for their recruiting campaigns?

3 Likes

So basically he’s saying it’s better for Christians to die there than live here. Take one for the team, guys.

8 Likes

We are getting close to Thanksgiving, think about how the world would look if the Native Americans had said that to the first settlers, fleing persecution in Europe…

Santorum really know how to get into the proper sentiment for the occasion…

1 Like

“By bringing them here to the United States, they will resettle here and
they will never go home, which is exactly what ISIS wants.”

No, Frothy, what ISIS wants is to kill christians and moderate muslims, and the abandonment of refugees by the entire republican party will be a big help. ISIS thanks you.

1 Like