Discussion: Sanders Won't Say If Trump Has Confidence In Chief Of Staff Priebus

Oh, Rinse, better brush up that CV…

7 Likes

A little competition or cockfighting between staffers is what the Prez wants?

5 Likes

Look, I think I’ve addressed this question when it comes to staffing and personnel many times, that if the President doesn’t, then he’ll make that decision,” Sanders said during an on-camera White House press briefing.

uh-huh

7 Likes

At least three and a half more years of idiotic bullshit concerns while the country burns down around us.

Next up: Trumps Tindr account is hacked - how could he possibly swipe left on KellyAnne?

1 Like

Meanwhile another day nothing gets done…

I could watch Caddyshack all day and accomplish more than these bozos.

13 Likes

Groupthink is out, cult worship is in.

4 Likes

I just don’t understand why Bernie’s getting involved in this at all. Sheesh.

2 Likes

When Priebus is finally fired, I hope someone asks him to comment on the clip of him kissing Trump’s ass in that cabinet meeting. Bonus points for playing the clip while he sits there listening.

7 Likes

I don’t understand why TPM can’t be consistent with the name used for Huckster’s spawn - Sanders or Huckabee or Huckabee-Sanders.

But pick one already.

2 Likes

“…the President hires the very best people…”

[Completely at a loss for words]

5 Likes

“Liked but not well-liked”
Willy Loman, Death of a Salesman.

2 Likes

Trump: So I can’t fire Mueller, too much political fallout, I can’t fire Sessions too many friends among the conservatives, I need to fire someone!!! what about Priebus do you think he has any friends left?

8 Likes

Flynn: I used to think its good news. But may be not. Best to leave this moron POTUS.

1 Like

This press office is more useless than sunglasses on a snow shovel.

When I was at the Naval Academy, one of the phrases you learned to never, ever let slip your lips was ‘I don’t know’. There was no ‘I don’t know, ma’am.’ There was ‘I’ll find out, ma’am.

You fucking well know this question is going to get asked, Ms. Sanders. It’s your job to know, and it’s your job to communicate that information to us. Worst-case, if you don’t see a question coming, find out the answer and tell us tomorrow. If you’re unable or unwilling to provide answers to these extremely predictable questions, go find something else to do with your life.

4 Likes

My thoughts exactly
No answers to anything and if she does answer it’s an evasive whopping lie.
WHATS THE FUCKING POINT???

1 Like

You all realize that Priebus is Trump’s best connection to the Republican establishment. For that reason alone Trump needs him more than Priebus needs Trump.

4 Likes

"this isn’t groupthink,”

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

13 Likes

Yes we know that but that doesn’t mean Trump does. Or that if he does know it, cares.

8 Likes

This is his personal reality show…needs the good ratings