Discussion: Sanders: Trump 'Doesn't Intend' To Fire Mueller 'At This Time' Despite Remarks

2 Likes

Oh, Trump, do fire Mueller. The American public will love you for it!

And man, is she ugly.

(Let me be clear: when I say she is ugly, I am talking about her fetid rotting soul, and not the superficial aspects of her countenance.)

15 Likes

Trump WILL fire Mueller the instant it becomes clear that all of Trump’s financial dealings with Russia are germane to Mueller’s investigation. Trump’s money laundering, collusion and treasonous actions are all tied up into one stinking ball of criminality, fraud and deceit. Trump is so deeply compromised on so many levels that he will have no compunction about also firing Mueller as soon as the heat gets a little too intense.

8 Likes

Sanders: Trump ‘Doesn’t Intend’ To Fire Mueller ‘At This Time’.

“At this time.”

Loud and clear.

27 Likes

“Look, I can’t predict everything that could possibly take place in the future and what Mueller could potentially do that might create an outrageous reason not to take action,” Sanders said. “I’m not going to talk about hypotheticals.

[size=12]**“With some exceptions. Like the beginning of this completely innocent, totally not-an-attempt-at-intimidation sentence.”*[/size]

13 Likes

“He will fire Mueller at a later date,” she added, “when he thinks he can get away with it.”

9 Likes

““Look, I can’t predict everything that could possibly take place in the
future and what Mueller could potentially do that might create an
outrageous reason not to take action,” Sanders said. “I’m not going to
talk about hypotheticals. I can talk about where we are today.””

Ah, the new catch phrase in the talking points. “I’m not going to talk about hypotheticals”.

and

This is sort of shooting yourself in the foot, so many moments and so many questions.

“I can talk about where we are today.”

So can I ask, are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? …

(Edit)

Oh and what does she mean by an outrageous reason NOT to take action?

7 Likes

‘Trump WILL fire Mueller the instant it becomes clear that all of Trump’s financial dealings with Russia are germane to Mueller’s investigation.’

I think that moment is here. I didn’t expect Trump would get into a game of chicken so soon.

7 Likes

“I can talk about where we are today.”

Up sh*t creek without a boat or a paddle.

1 Like

…and Mueller is no idiot. He will keep as much as he can close to the vest until he feel he has enough that even Republicans can’t ignore. Given what they have been willing to go along with thus far, Mueller has some serious ducks to line up before the grand reveal.

9 Likes

And obviously the boat is leaking like a sieve.

2 Likes

Yeah, veiled threats sounds pretty obstruction-of-justice-y sounding, if you ask me

7 Likes

She left a few words in her other awning.

5 Likes

12 hours later, a ragetweet reads:

“I MEANT what I said! I’ll fire him if he so much as LOOKS at one of my grocery receipts!”

Whoops. I should have misspelled something.

3 Likes

Muller’s desk.

11 Likes

“Look, this is about Russia. So I think if he wants to go, my finances are extremely good, my company is an unbelievably successful company,” Trump said in an interview with the New York Times.

Bloomberg reported Thursday, citing a single unnamed source familiar with the probe, that federal investigators are looking into several of Trump’s business dealings involving Russian partners.

Is he playing the deflection game by trying to separate the tie between his finances and the Russian investigation, or does he really believe that the two have no connection to each other?

IOW: Is he being wily and crafty or is he that damn dumb?

3 Likes

There are likely a few of these as well…

10 Likes

I’m sure he thinks he’s the former, and everyone else knows he’s the latter.

4 Likes

The word salad these folks are presenting means selecting a dressing is difficult

At first I thought Thousand Island since they keep trying to get us lost in the multitude of statements.

Then I thought, ah… Blue Cheese because they can keep talking nonsense until they are blue in the face.

But then, Italian since signs are these folks are mob-bed up to their necks.

But that led to the obvious, which mob? Ah… Russian dressing fits perfectly.

3 Likes

“Doesn’t intend to…”
But hey, covfeve happens.

2 Likes