Discussion: San Bernardino DA Suspends Prosecutor Amid Probe Of Social Media Posts

He seems nice.

13 Likes

"You reap what you sow.”

If only.

15 Likes

I wouldn’t suspend him. I’d fire him. Then I’d tell him him there is a job opening in Mississippi, where he belongs.

3 Likes

Suspend him. Look into it. Fire him. Make findings public.

13 Likes

Sometimes last names can be confusing, but yes, he’s white as can be…

4 Likes

Oh, no. They have enough of these cretins down there.

And how stupid is he to post this?!

6 Likes

Throwing another on the pile won’t make any difference.

2 Likes

OT but salivatingly delicious-

“The last conversation Trump ever has with one of his girls is when she calls and says, ‘Don, I’m late.’ Or when he gets bored with her. At that point, Cohen and his people take over. NDA, payout, go away. It’s all in Cohen’s office. He can’t have that come out.”

https://usa.spectator.co.uk/2018/07/the-beeb-vs-the-donald/

I hope Cohen is flipping like an Olympic gymnast.

19 Likes

He’s from San Berdoo and he’s calling Waters a ghetto resident. Eye-ron-ic.

@sniffit That makes him a member the rapidly shrinking minority.

4 Likes

He belongs on an ice floe.

5 Likes

Oh it IS coming. As the lyrics go…

“If you plant ice, you’re gonna harvest wind” (obvious play on “They that sow the wind, shall reap the whirlwind” from Hosea in the Dead’s “Franklin’s Tower”, JG & Robert Hunter)

These mofos are going to REAP THE WHIRLWIND.

Of course, from what I can tell, one of its most famous uses was totally and completely appropriate to what we’re dealing with right now from the white Christian nationalist buttfucks destroying the country in the name of plutocracy and white supremacy:

"The phrase was famously used by Arthur “Bomber” Harris in response to the Blitz of 1940 when he said:

The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everybody else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw, and half a hundred other places, they put that rather naïve theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now, they are going to reap the whirlwind.[1]"

Think about that for a second as you watch the next “news” reports back to back about Trump’s latest Twitter-shitting all over someone or the undeniably racist bullying of children and families seeking asylum…followed by a report about Ms. Crosseyed-and-Painful and others spending all sorts of time on Faux News complaining that there’s no “civility” and that liberals are “getting deranged, violent and dangerous” in response to someone confronting them in public with WORDS in direct response to their behavior. It couldn’t be clearer: “we bomb you; you don’t bomb us” is entirely their mentality and their expectation as they try to establish their permanent hegemony.

21 Likes

San Bernardino should be worried. This could throw many convictions into question. With an a@@hole like Selyem at the helm they are probably already being sued.
This guy is going down. Another one bites the dust. Sad. Not.

10 Likes

Nice as a trumpy moran can be.

1 Like

Well, the election of Trump, himself a clearly stupid and racist cretin, has given free license to all the stupid, racist cretins in the country to let their stupidity, bigotry, and ignorance hang out for all the world to see. You would think a prosecutor would have better sense and more of a moral center, but in this case, he obviously does not.

9 Likes

Live by the sword, die by the sword.

3 Likes

From your lips to the auditory organs of the FSM …

6 Likes

Ramen.

9 Likes

too salty

Curtis LeMay without the stupid.

2 Likes