Discussion: Sad Jeb On Trump's New Immigration Rhetoric: 'This Is All A Game'

Like Mitt Romney… flip flops all the time.

1 Like

Well not to be mean spirited. But what, exactly do the members of the Bush family and wannabe political dynasty believe in? Other than their Eastern Aristocrat recycled through pork rind from a bag plastic baseball cap redneck pandering to Texas voters concept that they are entitled by birth to rule? Why is Jeb’s son being groomed for national political aspirations? I mean if you are gonna criticize Trump for not really believing in anything.

18 Likes

I disagree. He is not a typical politician. He is an exceptional republican.

1 Like

True but I was talking about Trump.

It’s so disheartening sitting on the porch with a mint julep and watching the plantation burn.

18 Likes

SAD JEB!

18 Likes

Bush called Trump’s recent immigration flip-flop “abhorrent” and accused Trump of being a typical politician.

“You know, a plain-old regular politician, such as myself.”

5 Likes

Jeb getting a little saucy! Guess Trump wasn’t in the room.

2 Likes

For me, it is always la hora del cafe.

1 Like

I’d hate to try to parse that.

6 Likes

Yes…anyone who has a handle on Trump’s positions, please call him. He’ll be glad to know what they are.

6 Likes

Yeah, and this is not real life!

1 Like

You poor sap. Low energy and stupid. This has just dawned on you? Sad.

5 Likes

It’s strange to consider but Jeb could be the candidate if he had done the one thing he needed to do to win the debates.

Beat the shit out of Trump on stage.

I’m only half joking.

6 Likes

I’m happy he is making efforts to reach out to constituencies Republicans have ignored. I think that is a very healthy thing for our party.

Trump is telling blacks their lives are a living hell, their schools suck, their neighborhoods are crime infested ghettos, their employment prospects are zilch and Democrats design every public policy with the specific goal in mind of making all the above even worse. That is reaching out? That is healthy?

Jeb is a deluded as Trump.
13 Likes

SAD JEB! will, for the rest of his days, have to live down the ignominy of having lost very, very badly to a orange hot-air buffoon.

Nonetheless:

17 Likes

They believe in the divine right to rule.

6 Likes

Alternate Headline: "Low Energy Jeb Attempts to Become High Energy Jeb"

2 Likes

But is it just fantasy?

2 Likes