Discussion: Ryan Accuses Waters Of Calling For Violence In Urging ‘Pushback’ On WH

‘You lie’ you stupid pandering mofo. You deliberately gin up hate and violence while declaring yourself a victim. I’m sick of you aholes.

15 Likes

The ability to have a straight face while saying this shit is quite impressive.

12 Likes

What a courageous moment for the Speaker, standing up to Maxine Waters. Where was the Speaker when the president was urging people to attack dissenters at his campaign rallies? How about when the president was attacking Muslims? Or when the president is locking up asylum seekers and separating them from their children, who are locked up—without any due process—in detention camps? Ryan has started the process of slinking off the national stage. He should shut up and get on with it.

26 Likes

There’s a word the Right likes to use in situations like this. If only I could remember it. Hmmmmmm. Oh, yeah! SNOWFLAKE!

10 Likes

Trump called her “low IQ” - will you be asking him to apologize?

12 Likes

Lieing Ryan, at it again. Sure will be a relief when he is gone.

3 Likes

This was a press conference. So the big issue for me is why no one from the press pushed back against Ryan’s false and malicious accusation?

14 Likes

No way “low IQ” wasn’t dog whistle.

10 Likes

Dear Paul Ryan,

Please go extinct already. Don’t draw this out.

Thanks,
Danny.

3 Likes

Eddie’s got brass balls. But only when it comes to shoving around women of color.

5 Likes

Ryan shows his cowardice by pretending that dissent and violence are the same thing.

6 Likes

Or the poor and disenfranchised, his usual scapegoats.

6 Likes

Waldman at Plum Line:

“Trump is, without a doubt, the rudest and most uncivil president in U.S. history.”

So the GOP now attacks Dems for being uncivil.

Awesome.

9 Likes

Hey Paul Ryan, where is your outrage over Devin Nunes and the treason in the White House? Or is Nunes doing that to protect your treason too? You have always been an aspirational hypocrite (like all modern Republicans) and you may count this bit as getting you close to your hypocritical goals. We are all sorry you have no aspirations to accepting and performing your constitutional responsibilities, you silly little oligarch’s rent boy faker. You are the worst.

4 Likes

We should call on te GOP – loudly, clearly, and repeatedly – to apologize to President Obama for their attacks on his US citizenship and his successful elections.

If we are to have a return to civility, that would be a great place to start.

5 Likes

Remember when Ryan condemned Trump for his “2nd Amendment people” comment?

Yeah, me neither. Because it was “just a joke gone bad.”

6 Likes

An established pattern. Attacking us for what they did. That’s what they always do. Amazing the MSM still haven’t caught up with that yet.

2 Likes

Among rAyn’s myriad failures is “English comprehension.” The only course he’s ever aced in his life was ASL (Asshole as a Second Language).

4 Likes

Now, now, Mr. Speaker, remember. There are very fine people on both sides. Both sides.

2 Likes