Discussion: Russian Tied To NRA Charged With ‘Infiltrating’ US Political Organizations

2 Likes

This is starting to look like the Infrastructure Week to end all Infrastructure Weeks.

104 Likes

Oh yeah…the GOP bought and sold to you by russian money… Nice timing…

27 Likes

The Mother Jones story on this is literally jaw-dropping.

You’ll recognize more than a few GOP names!

47 Likes

LOL…well, that was a predictably pretty picture…not hard to imagine why they chose her to go frolic amongst the LaPierres and Nugents of the world. Altho I hear Nugent likes 'em younger…much much much younger…

Enter speculation, stage right, was this a shot across Putin’s and Trump’s bows after today’s press conference? Thanks ahead of time for trying to make Mueller’s investigation look politicized, MSM…

To be fair, I’d have done anything Anna Chapman asked me to. ANYTHING haha

19 Likes

What does a Republican gun lover do? Remain loyal to America or stay aligned with Trump and the NRA?

I hear the Russian language is a difficult one to master, but I’m sure they’ll manage.

12 Likes

As a guy from Grinnell, Iowa, I wonder if Pete Brownell, my neighbor who runs a national gun parts and supply business, and now-recently-stepped-down as President of the NRA (in favor of Ollie North), met with her on his Russian fund-raising excursion.

8 Likes

This is nothing to do with Mueller…

The rot within the NRA/GOP should be obvious to everyone now…

19 Likes

We’re almost at that last scene in The Godfather where Al Pacino’s character is sitting peacefully in church while rough justice is delivered to his enemies.

20 Likes

I think this is possibly bigger news than the twelve GRU indictments, and that is saying something…

37 Likes

Her Wikipedia page has already been updated. God, I love the Intertubez sometimes.

14 Likes

Let’s not get bogged down in technicalities that 90% of Murika is too stupid to understand, eh? lol

Actually, we don’t know yet whether it is or not…could be info from Mueller provided to another investigative body/prosecutor’s office, etc. Abuot to go dig into the Mother Jones article someone linked…

8 Likes

Now THAT’S Interesting.

I am quite sure she does not want to spend her life in a US jail cell. Nor does she want to be murdered. I wonder how our witness protection program is doing these days. Hmmmmm…

I’ll bet there are a whole lotta GOP/NRA traitors who want her silenced as well. Nice to know that the US intelligence community is currently at war with them.

16 Likes

When is TPM changing it’s name to “502 Bad Gateway”?

65 Likes

I’m a little tired today so splain me again how that works? The indictment is unsealed, the press reports on it, presto changeo they’re being manipulated? Should they not mention it at all? Very confused.

22 Likes

My Infrastructure Week t-shirt is getting a little ragged at this point…

14 Likes

Well, well, well, lookee here.

Is this the NRA-Russia connection we’ve all been waiting for?

Does it explain the uncustomary silence from this now rogue organization over the last few weeks?

Hmmmmm… inquiring minds want to know.

13 Likes

It’s not just me then!

3 Likes

I clicked the heart and got “502 Bad Gateway”. You can’t make this stuff up. Also got a 502 message on the first attempt to post this reply.

15 Likes

It has been particularly bad today and it’s not even all that busy.

I’m waiting for the day TPM spends some coin to get some decent software. Theirs is the only site I have that is constantly slow or broken on any given day - no one else’s is.

5 Likes