Discussion: Russia Warns Of Consequences If US Doesn't Reopen Two Russian Recreational Estates

1 Like

1- If we’re wiring up this place to get the drop on these Russian spies then our tech team needs to get a move on and get the job done.

2- If the Russians are this fired up to get these properties back then someone better be out there pronto going over it with a fine tooth comb to see what they’re so excited about. Did they leave assets or intel behind?

3 Likes

We will expel your diplomats. They will gush out of their compounds. Americans will leak out of Russia.
…
(PEE TAPE, PEE TAPE, PEE TAPE)

2 Likes

Trumpp warned us during the campaign that Russia would not respect us, would try to push us around, and would have a contentious relationship with the US if we elected Cli… Oops. Never mind.

2 Likes

“Recreational estates”? Heh. I’m sure they would be happy with a nice replacement compound in, say, Utah.

1 Like

Russia Warns Of Consequences If US Doesn’t Reopen Two Russian Recreational Estates

Nice election system you have, be a shame if anything hap… No, wait. We already did that. Uh, we’ll get back to you with updated threats and intimidation later.

2 Likes

Maybe they’ll take their president back. That would be a shame.

2 Likes

You are right they can have their “recreational estates” back if they take the Trump crime family in exchange.

2 Likes

hey, can we vote on this? Wouldnht THAT be precious…

Translation: In response we’ll close two or three Trump properties in Moscow.

We should take them back, permanently.

Too arid. And, too close to my home. I suggest Guantanamo Bay…unlimited recreational opportunities abound there.

1 Like