Discussion: Running Late: Trump Disrupts Gender Equality Meeting At G-7

tRump is a cretinous asshole. He’s about as appealing as a turd in a swimming pool and everybody knows it.

20 Likes

What else would the misogynist in chief do but look for a way to make it about himself and attempt to drown out a powerful woman, if even only for a moment.

I hope the past few days isn’t just the turning point it appears to be for our allies but for us as well.

28 Likes

Next time they should tell him no one is seated after the play begins.

29 Likes

King Midas in reverse; everything he touches turns to shit.

35 Likes

Drumpfh puts the ‘k’ in classy

4 Likes

I know it is said over and over but really how long will the USA and really the world as a whole need to put up with this small minded egotist?

18 Likes

Dickhead. Slob. Pig.

16 Likes

Gender inequality, huh. I’m sure he came in late, then demanded more respect and opportunities for men everywhere. Talk about a bull in a china shop.

11 Likes

That’s an insult to: dicks, dickheads, slobs and pigs.

9 Likes

Or just do not have an empty chair available for him. Tell him to go find one next time (I doubt they’ll be a next time, actually, I hope).

6 Likes

He did this to show who he is.
Everyone of our Allies now know he is in charge…
Really it is Putin who is in charge, and Trump is just Putin’s front man.

7 Likes

I’m sure there are losers who voted for Trump who believe that their hero embodying the Ugly American will somehow make their lives better. It won’t, and the rest of us are going to suffer as well. I didn’t vote for this fat turd, but I still feel compelled to apologize to my European and Canadian friends and neighbors.

15 Likes

I know what you mean. I feel guilty by association with this fascist regime in general. I might vote for Trump if he runs again to promote and cause civil war sooner than later.

1 Like

Dotard basking in his golden glow of global admiration, while Bolt-on covers his gonads in fear of being Merkel’d…

10 Likes

He looks like he’s about to fall over.

2 Likes

Trump looks defiant - like a teenager. Bolton looks scared to death and even though he’s saying something, nobody is looking at him.

19 Likes

Our son lives in Germany. Looks like he has the better deal … certainly the better leader

10 Likes

“Security personnel had to open a path for Trump through a throng of journalists and cameramen.”

A big, wide, path for the elephant in the room. Did they have a sweeper behind him, like in the “Peabody and Sherman” closer?

10 Likes

His eyes look blank. And those damned crossed arms, ugh.

8 Likes