Discussion: Rubio Slams Media For Pointing Out He Repeated Himself 4 Times In Debate

Discussion for article #245702

Apparently others are having problems commenting. This story has been up for hours and there are no comments besides mine

5 Likes

Looks like Hal Rubio has got his e-mail subroutines up and running again

4 Likes

Rubio’s right. The guy who literally ran his entire 2008 campaign on change wants to change the country. Or did Rubio think Obama was talking about coins?

33 Likes

Yoo-hoo!

And let me say about the Rube, whatta whiner.

4 Likes

When in doubt always blame the media and Obama. Works for them every time

14 Likes

Christie brought it up, yet Marco blames the " librul meeeeeeeeeeeeedia." Guess Wasilla Kardashian is writing his speeches now. That or Marco is channeling his inner Spiro Agnew.

12 Likes

Damn those media elites for accurately reporting what Ruboto says!!!

13 Likes

Yes Marco Roboto. It is the medias job to report truthful events and news. Being a GOP Tper I can see why you are confused. Try to keep up… Maybe RECHARGE YOUR BATTERIES MORE OFTEN.

9 Likes

and even today he continues the repetition of his ridiculous talking points. One other point. Would he really let one his daughters die saving a fetus conceived from a rape?

3 Likes

So…not only can he spread lies about everything else, now he’s defacto claiming he can even lie about what he said. He DID repeat himself…4 times!

Oh…and for the record, he’s right. The President IS trying to change the country. The GOP, on the other hand, wants to change it back…to the days when Negros knew their place, when LGBTQ folks were in the closet, when women stayed home and obeyed their husbands, and the oligarchs made darn sure that nobody had a living wage except them.

Personally, I like the ideas of the President better…and I like Bernie’s visions even more. If Rubio is the end result of the Clown Car tour he’ll lose big time in November…because the democratic nominee will call him out on everything he’s done…like the fact that he doesn’t bother to actually do his current job…and the Tea Party crazoids will slaughter him.

9 Likes

I don’t mind if the US starts to “look like the rest of the world” unless I’m misunderstanding the point he’s trying to make by repeating it multiple times.

8 Likes

When in doubt, or in need of a strategy, blame the media.

4 Likes

I gotta wonder…really…if he’d have the guts to say “you gotta carry the kid to term” if he was talking face to face with his wife or daughter who’d just been raped. I’m betting…erm…nope.

7 Likes

“Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) sent a fundraising email Monday”–

The media mocked me, by making a mockery of me, as they mocked me, in a mocking way.

12 Likes

The irony is Rubio calls Obama “the most consequential liberal President since FDR” finally acknowledging what ‘you know who’ won’t.

7 Likes

One thing is for sure, Rubio don’t want no part of Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders.
He’s campaigning against a not so lame duck, WTF?

Does he not see need for change, or does he fear change? Maybe he’d like America to look like his native homeland and we could all be driving ‘56 Chevy’s with frickin’ dingo balls and listening to La Bamba.

I want him to call out the exact sweet spot that he thinks that President Obama is trying to move us away from. That Bush recession sure was/is awesome.

9 Likes

DOMO ARIGATO MARCO ROBOTO

Domo

Domo

SYSTEM FAILURE INVALID COMMAND REBOOT

10 Likes

Hasn’t he slammed the media more than once for this? If so, I want your headline to read, “Rubio repeatedly slams media for pointing out he repeated himself …” -

6 Likes

This is not the first time Rubio looked stupid in a debate. When Rand Paul asked Rubio how he was going to pay for trillions in tax cuts for billionaires and trillions more in defense spending in wars Rubio responded, "we must have a strong America. Paul than said “we cannot be strong if we are bankrupt so who are you going to pay for the trillions you want to spend on defense” to with Rubio responded “we must have a strong America with a conservative in charge”. Paul than asked “what is conservative about increasing government spending that is not paid for”, to wit Rubio responded again "we must have a strong America.

The obvious conclusion is Rubio is just not that smart.

Marco Rubio is the closest candidate in style and substance to George W. Bush. That is there is no substance to Rubio. Like W he merely repeats the same few lines over and over again not caring if they are factual because policy just his not his thing. Rubio is like Bush in that he is a salesman for the policies of others and does not care if what he says is factual or not because as he will not make decisions on policy, repeating lines without anything those lines is what he does.

15 Likes