Discussion: Rubio: 'Not Helpful' For Trump To Withdraw North Korea Sanctions Via Tweet

Sen. Rubio, it is not helpful for you to continue to support this Demented Don in the White House.

18 Likes

O that will leave a mark. [eyeroll] Goddamn Rubio you are pathetic. “Not helpful”. What are you going to say when he sets the nukes off? You don’t “appreciate” it?

29 Likes

I have today ordered the unannouncement of an announcement that had not been given about Sanctions which have not been announced! I remain the most successful administration in the history of administrations. Believe me.

17 Likes

“Not helpful?” What a weenie response! Weak, weak, weak!

7 Likes

I guess that depends on who is being helped by the removal of the sanctions. Perhaps Rubio can speculate on why the sanctions were removed.

1 Like

Fuck you Little Marco, for being such a partisan piss-ant that you can’t even call out Trump with one-quarter the vehemence you would if it were Obama acting 1000x more Presidential than the usurper you worship.

7 Likes
16 Likes

Then DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT, YOU FUCKING WIMP!!!
You know, you DO have the power. Or did you misplace it along with your spine, your brain, and your balls?

9 Likes

Hear, hear!!!
Couldn’t have said it better myself.

2 Likes

The things you can do when you don’t have a constitution. Damn.

9 Likes

There is a feature on Al Jazeera today about the Murdoch stations in Australia and New Zealand being promoters of the hate speech. At least someone is actually calling a spade a spade, and will no longer tolerate groups being targeted. Good for them and a pox on the USA media and their sponsors.

8 Likes

What’s not helpful is a Senate that we’re paying big bucks for that is determined to do absolutely nothing for the next two years.

6 Likes

Absolutely.

Politics is not “the art of dishonesty.” Especially when it involves Russian mob money.

1 Like

Let’s see… Sunday, check. Limpdick talk shows, check. GOP clown finds something done by FatStalin “not helpful,” check. Wonder what would be considered helpful by this spineless cocksucker?

4 Likes

That’s a good question. Wish someone would ask him that.

3 Likes

Rubio is soooo precious! とっても可愛い!

Pretending he is a Senator in a functioning government!

Acting as if this breach of protocol was not a relatively minor one compared to President Toddler’s daily dump on the Constitution!

9 Likes

Count on Rubio to be days behind.

1 Like

Rubio: Troubled by President Being Pawn of Russia

4 Likes

This is a man who voted against his own immigration bill - he can’t even be counted on to support himself. He is a like a little dog that pees himself and rolls on his back when a shadow passes over him.

9 Likes