Discussion: Rubio: Donald Trump Is A 'Very Touchy And Insecure Guy'

Discussion for article #240990

1 Like

Rubio: Donald Trump Is A ‘Very Touchy And Insecure Guy’

Now watch Chump react like a wind-up toy.
Been waiting for someone-- to get personal.
Ready for the sh^tstorm Marco? Itsa’ comin’!

jw1

6 Likes

Gee, you mean that Rubio has finally realized that the Emperor Trump has no clothes!

How quaint!

1 Like
Rubio: Donald Trump Is A 'Very Touchy And Insecure Guy'

In other news, the sun rose in the East today.

2 Likes

This does not seem to be in line with Rubio’s personality.

He’s not Rickles. He’s not even Sinbad.

When Paul and Jindal started going head to head with this guy, it was clear whose turf it was.

2 Likes

My first thought too. Not sure Señor Combover is ready or capable to deal with Big Daddy Combover.

6 Likes

He’ll break you like a little boy, Rube, so kiss your ass goodbye and watch out for the incoming.

3 Likes

Thinking about taking on the Trump? pack lots of water.

6 Likes

Okay, Dumbo, you asked for it.

1 Like

Thanks, Senator Obvious.

We would have never known otherwise!

3 Likes

Well lookie here! One thing I agree with what Rubio says. Still won’t ever vote for him.

4 Likes

We vcan’t be too far away from somebody calling his wife a golddigger.

You join the great majority of Latinos.

2 Likes

Rarely is agreeing with a Republican reason to vote for them. It’s usually a warning sign that you should bring up with your mental health provider.

3 Likes

And if that’s what Rubio’s got he best go join Walker. Trump is not insecure. He’s overly sure of himself and incapable of seeing anything but grandeur in himself. Rubio couldn’t be more wrong.

Like most egoists Trump is very thin skinned. And because of that dangerous. If they piss him off and they seem to be doing that, he’ll want revenge. It won’t settle with him until he’s won. They can forget that oath not to run a third party thing. He’ll do it anyway and only to punish the GOP’ers that got to him.

I don’t think the GOP knows what it is dealing with here.

2 Likes

Marco H-2-O burbles…

Of course that’s just the Cuban perspective.

He isn’t wrong. But I wonder, how many times during his comments on Trump’s insecurity did he have to mop the flop sweat from his forehead?

1 Like

I don’t think Trump will do that. Rubio has Trump all wrong. Trump’s not insecure he’s an egomaniac…the polar opposite of insecure. Rubio’s just showing his ass here and his poor judgment skills.

You honestly think Trump is insecure? A GOP candidate that told FOX to shove off?

1 Like