Discussion: Roy Moore's Neo-Confederate Sugar Daddy Has Deep Ties To Secessionists

There is a whole lot of creepy and scary packed into those two crazy invisible sky fairy worshipers.

2 Likes

Hard to believe: Some of the nuttiest members of our society in ascendancy.
A nightmare.

This land is your land, this land is my land, from the gulf stream waters to the New York harbors. Given that it’s really late, and my poetic recall is weak; and that we’ve got more water coming.

As places like Alabama are a net drain, that’s all the mored reason, I agree.

1 Like

Thanks for the insight. Healing our wounds will take people like you who believe in a better future. On my darkest days I’m not so sure. There’s a growing number of people who actually want the wound to fester, to start race wars, to deconstruct the entire government as it is today, to establish a new order driven by bigotry.

Now those people are running the country. Granted, they’re doing a terrible job of it and they’ll probably fail. But with help from Putin and social media, I guess it could happen.

Anyway, I’ll snap out of this funk soon, and go back to agitating for progressives :wink:

1 Like

Lol. Maybe this is the problem!

2 Likes

The GOP consists of nothing but communists, racist, misogynistic crazy rich white men who think that everyone is at their disposal.

Such sick and mentally distubing aspect from my perspective.

Not to mention - band of mugugaga, butt-scratching fake-christians :japanese_goblin:

Yes. :smiley:

Keep in there Clemmers. Be discouraged, and do right anyway.

1 Like

This time, let’s not make the mistake of stopping them. For the last year, I have been proposing that the North surrender, and throw in Washington DC as a sweetener.

They don’t. That’s the point of disuniting the states, a project a preponderance of them have continued working on every minute of every day of every week since Appomattox.

(I won’t suggest it’s all ‘southerners,’ or even a majority - but with deep connections to NC, SC, and AL, I can declare a not insignificant preponderance and even plurality. As evidenced by their state politics.)

1 Like

Let’s let the seditionists complete their takeover of the southern state governments and sub-units and attempt secession. We can then arrest and imprison them and actually complete Reconstruction while they rot in Gitmo (then and only then, will their fellow-travelers in the US Congress vote to close it) until we can get about the business of their trials. Should the Congress hold any sympathizers, they too, can finally be removed and face trial for their acts of sedition as well.

He doesn’t claim to be American as he had only the Maryland and Confederate flag flying and since Maryland is south of the Mason-Dixon line they count as the south. He should be hung as a traitor imho but since that won’t happen the least we can do is let Alabama secede right now so we won’t have to put up with a Senator Moore. Nothing worse than a bunch of old racist white men. They will die and they will answer for their mistreatment of “others”.

Over the last 100 years, over 4,000 black men have been slaughtered by the KKK, “southern rights” activists, and the general population who let this happen.

These black men who have been slaughtered throughout the South may or may not have been “guilty” in a court of law, they never reached a court of law. They were disemboweled, mutilated, set fire to or simply hung because of mass hysteria. They were mass murdered.

THIS is the “tradition” that Roy Moore represents. Roy Moore is a political opportunist of the worst order, one who stands for nothing more than Whites’ Rights, White is Right, and oh yeah, forget about the fact that people of color are Americans too.

Let’s set this straight. Michael Brown, an American Citizen, was slaughtered on American streets. He had 14 bullets in his body from one policeman, including several in the top of his head. He was already dead, prone on the ground, and
the cop kept firing. Count the bullets. The cop must have re-loaded, which means he was not under any threat.

This is NOT ACCEPTABLE by any standard.

Yet Roy Moore imagines that the South may rise again, against the threat of… what? Say the words. Say you’re racist. I dare you.

I don’t want to get into Roy Moore’s mind, it’s such a snake pit of misguided, evil suppositions. But the plain fact is that he is not someone who can lead us out of the darkness. Hi politics are so wrong-headed.

Not sure why you bold and italicize everything, but in any event, those “few bigots and malcontents” seem to win elections with a high degree of consistency, at all levels of government right on up to the United States Senate. It takes more than “a few” to do that.

Srsly? I mean, WTF?

That’s what we call a DoubleGodDYAC! Only reason I’m not going to fix it is because you noticed. And also, too, DYAC.

1 Like

Late to respond, but please, please, PLEASE tell me your AC did not correct “Democratic Party” to “Democrat Party.” :scream:

If it did, then, well, ah, um, we’re fucked, I think.

That said, turning off autocorrect has always been a good idea.

It was an autocomplete I didn’t notice and correct, not an autocorrect after I typed the whole word. But still technically an AC.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available