Discussion: Roy Moore's Neo-Confederate Sugar Daddy Has Deep Ties To Secessionists

5 Likes

And Buzzfeed has Breitbart internal emails:
Hereā€™s How Breitbart And Milo Smuggled Nazi and White Nationalist Ideas Into The Mainstream

21 Likes

Ah but does he take a knee during the National Anthem?
This is the True test of being an American.

12 Likes

Neo-Confederate = neo-traitor

27 Likes

Oh-KKK, then!

13 Likes

Succeed?
Oh please do
We can ship all the Theocrats within the border,cut off federal aid and watch you all pray to Jebus for food and salvation.
Natural disasters, health care SS ?
Youā€™re on your own.
I suggest you buy some goats and sheep and return to those ā€œgood timesā€

19 Likes

So these Religious wackos want to secede and leave the US?

Please go. You donā€™t want us and we donā€™t need you. And as a parting gift we will transfer $10 trillion of the National Debt to the New Confederacy. Iā€™m sure Je$u$ will intercede and clear that debt away for you fools!

14 Likes

And donā€™t forget how our Corporate Controlled Conservative Press brought BreitFART and Milo the Mercerā€™s Stooge into the mainstream!

Say, where have I seen ā€œCCCPā€ before???

5 Likes

Hypocrisy is banal and these are the guys who make it so. Nowhere are the teachings of Jesus Christ more scarce, than in the thoughts and deeds of people who talk loudest about ā€œChristian values.ā€

31 Likes

And the DSCC cannot decide if they want to put money into Doug Jonesā€™ campaign? What dolts.

12 Likes

Secessionistsā€¦jesus what a bunch of fucking morons living in the pastā€¦

5 Likes

If they wonā€™t step in we will!

Bring back Dr Dean and the 50 State Strategy!

10 Likes

In Alabama? Thatā€™s a winner ā€¦

2 Likes

By all means, let the American Taliban secedeā€“they can have Alabamaā€“and then seal the borders. No trade, no foreign aid, no visas.

15 Likes

ā€œHeā€™s also expressed beliefs that make even Mooreā€™s arguably theocratic anti-gay and anti-Muslim views look mainstream by comparison. Chief among them: Heā€™s argued that the more Christian South needs to secede and form a new Biblical nationā€

The only difference is Moore uses ā€˜states rightsā€™ to secede with all the benefits of remaining in the USA. They are both Dominionists.

9 Likes

They are well-known dolts. I think the DSCC is where the DLC goes to die.

1 Like

An aggressive political party would gleefully jump on this and tie Peroutka around Mooreā€™s neck loudly and vociferously and force Moore to either repudiate or endorse Peroutkaā€™s secessionist views. But then weā€™re talking about Democrats so I expect them to do nothing for fear of offending people.

4 Likes

Alabamians know this, thatā€™s why the keep voting for Moore.

4 Likes

Peroutka? Doesnā€™t sound like he qualifies as an Anglo-Celt to me? Sounds more like one of those inferior eastern Europeans.

21 Likes

From wiki:

ā€œIn May 2014, Peroutka, acting on behalf of the Elizabeth Streb Peroutka foundation, a small family charity he and his brother Stephen established and named after their mother, donated an Allosaurus skeleton to the Creation Museum, a 70,000-square-foot museum in Petersburg, Kentucky that promotes a young Earth creationist explanation of the origins of the universe based on Biblical literalism.ā€

As for Peroutkaā€™s Anglo-Celtic bona fides:

Meaning and Origin
Czech: from peroutka ā€˜featherā€™, ā€˜feather dusterā€™, ā€˜quillā€™, a nickname denoting either a small, light person, or possibly a clerk, on account of his use of a quill pen.

Source: The Dictionary of American Family Names Ā© 2006, Patrick Hanks http://names.mooseroots.com/l/102464/Peroutka

7 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available