Discussion: Rosie O'Donnell Tweets Well Wishes To Ivanka Trump After Meeting Her In NYC

1 Like

I’m sure somehow this is all disgusting. I await Donald’s confirmation of my suspicions.

11 Likes

Donald probably made Ivanka weigh herself immediately after.

3 Likes

More proof Ivanka’s the Secret Tower Mailer…

4 Likes

Classy of Rosie. I’m sure she doesn’t find being called a “fat pig” by Ivanka’s dad very “entertaining”.

19 Likes

O’Donnell was gracious here.

This is not a word I would apply to Donald.

12 Likes

Off topic, but must-read stuff here:

Trump’s nature as an utter failure goes way deeper than his $900M+ debacle in 1995.

15 Likes

DrumpfTwitterStorm in 3. 2. 1…

8 Likes

Some of the best trolling often involves simply being nice because this will get all up under Trump’s skin. He sees Ivanka as his property, and it will piss him off that she talked to Rosie and that Rosie dared speak to her. He’ll also see Rosie’s tweet as a stab at him because everything is about him. It truly makes me wonder just how accidental this run in really was.

26 Likes

Somebody find out Melania’s schedule and park Alicia Machado at the front door of her next appointment.

19 Likes

Ivanka will be unavailable for the next few days while Donald has her steam cleaned and detailed to remove any contamination.

5 Likes

Rosh Hashanah…

How long before hapless Donald accuses O’Donnell of celebrating Muslim-y sounding holidays?

“I heard she said, ‘Shanah Tovah,’ which I’m told means ‘Death to Whitey’ in Islamese!!! Sad.”

20 Likes

Trump: “Ivanka (gorgeous!) met with Fat Rosie. Sad! Horrible person! Reminds me of Crooked Hillary! Ivanka persuaded her to vote Trump!”

13 Likes

Rosie’s friend Madonna feels the same way.

5 Likes

I’ve always wanted to learn to speak Islamese, but because of my travels, it’s better for me to learn Mexican.

6 Likes

This was obviously a setup to distract from the libtard hurricane —

6 Likes

Speaking of storms, $100 says Rick Scott, Pam Bondi and the rest of the administration, not to mention the Teatrolls in county government, use Hurricane Matthew as an excuse to claim that voting machines and polling places were too damaged to use in the election in order to restrict access to voting for “certain” communities. Anyone wanna do over-under on how many voting machines and/or polling places they claim were rendered inoperable?

Edit: and god help the minority communities of NC if Matthew makes it that far.

12 Likes

I thought she was in Kenya with Trumpo’s mic, that Obama and Hillary broke for him.

3 Likes

Well, I’d need some information first. How many polling places are in precincts with large black and/or brown populations? There’s your answer.

9 Likes

Good one, Rosie. “When they go low, we go high.” Wish I could heed that advice but the orange one has me so verklempt I can barely stand it. Here’s hoping that maybe Rosie will be the next one offered a front row seat at the next town hall debate by the Clinton campaign. Just for shits and giggles.

17 Likes