Discussion: Rosenstein Pounces On 'Partisan Pundit' Comey Days After Leaving DOJ

Seriously you are wired a touch tight, this is Twitter like response you have.

Further Don Knotts looks and acts like Rosenstein without the ethnic reference vice versus.

So it seems like Marshall’s Theory remains valid…

Rosie may have appeared to have circled the event horizon for a while, but those illusions can happen in distorted spacetime…

Of what? Interesting locution, that.

As a member of the Tribe myself, I didn’t jump immediately to offense (and neither did @uberviking), but it did give me pause.

cue the “Jewish samurai” joke here…

eta: OK, OK, since you insist…

The Emperor is hiring new bushi (samurai). Naturally an important part of the interview process is demonstrating prowess with a blade.

First candidate enters the throne room. A housefly is buzzing around. Snick! Snick! The fly drops dead, in three pieces.

Next candidate enters. Another housefly. Snick! Snick! Snick! Snick! That fly drops in five pieces.

Third candidate enters – the Jewish one. You guessed it, another housefly. Snick! Snick! And the housefly buzzes away and out the window.

Emperor: “But you didn’t do anything to the fly!”

Candidate: “Ah, Your Highest Excellency – killing a fly, that’s easy. Doing a bris, now that’s hard!”

And vice versa :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Of course. They invented the hard-shell yarmulke. (I will heroically restrain myself from making any reference to the horns…)

Partisan hack and corrupt obstructer says what?

Roddy, you’re gonna wish that in 20 years everyone will be saying "Rod who? "

1 Like

You’re

You just replied multiple times and I’m wired tight?

Interesting perspective, project much?

1 Like

How about a pair of brain cells? I’m sure the one there is rather lonely, so I’m happy to clarify :slightly_smiling_face:

Ahhh, the legacy of the turn of the century ‘greed is good’ exhortations from capitalism around the world! News flash-it’s not just gays!

Crabs in a bucket, it’s the single most glaring issue we face in my opinion. We no longer consider ourselves a ‘country’ but everyone for themselves. No unity, nothing. Even Dems can’t agree on shit enough to get anything done for very long and literally the ONLY uniting idea in the republican base is lawlessness in the name of a higher order?

Wtf?

And through the chaos, the repugnant party does a smash and grab on our public coffers and now even our very laws.

Do we even deserve to keep our republic?

Stealing…

1 Like

Well, it certainly would be a first, and you and I both know that’s not what you meant.

But then, you’re great at keeping things civil and substantive, now aren’t you.

Ahem.

Delightful. Or as we say in the tribe, פּוסטע רייד.

Do you always mind others peoples business?

Seems a hobby for those with less substantial lives. Well, at least you seem practiced…

Oh, and if memory serves that’s called being a yenta, no?

Shorter j_publicus: Squirrel!

Once you post it publicly in a forum, it’s everyone’s business.

If it’s “your” business, don’t post it publicly.

Nope. Not once you display your behavior publicly. Your behavior in this public form is fair game for public discussion. Moreover, it might be yentisch behavior if I were gossiping about it to other people. I’m addressing you directly.

Distraction, subject change fail.

Yes twitter child.

New around here, eh?

No, started with Josh when he wrote blog back in 2000 then one of first TPM subscribers under different name. I had credit card stolen and forgot to change and was timed off from TPM. When I signed back new card it gave me a new name. Now I have cancelled and will just move on.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available