Discussion: Rosenstein Extending Stay At DOJ Indefinitely

1 Like

Mueller taking more time than anticipated?

23 Likes

Maybe hoping Trump will fire him to add to the Obstruction of Justice case?

8 Likes

The private-sector job offer has poured in.

2 Likes

In January Rosenstein did say he planned to stay on at DOJ until the Mueller investigation ‘wrapped up’.

31 Likes

It indicates to me that serious stuff is happening and that consistency is important right now.

40 Likes

Witch hunts r hard.

15 Likes

Whispers…rumors…unrest…uncertainty…doubt…

As tortured as Trump is about what is coming for him, his crew and enablers know how to foist those feelings upon us.

I’m still waiting for the GOP Senate to get outed for their corruption.

26 Likes

Maybe Barr needs Rosenstein.
Maybe this will scare the hell out of Trump, he fires Rosenstein and informs Barr who he works for.

8 Likes

Maybe his dentist said he needs a crown and he doesn’t want to pay the whole thing out of pocket. :mask:

21 Likes

Trump eruption in 5-4-3-2-…

4 Likes

So many crimes
So little time
Trump and his mob create Jobs in Law enforcement
A one man crime wave

7 Likes

Trump will have to get Roger Stone to talk to Matt Whitaker to talk to Mick Mulvaney to talk to William Barr about having Rosenstein fired.

16 Likes

LOL. I can relate to that. I did cobra on my dental for just that reason.

5 Likes

hmmmm I wonder if AG Barr has now been fully briefed in on the ‘Russia-Trump Probe’ and decided OMG. Rod you deal with this mess, I ain’t touching it unless I absolutely need to.

40 Likes

Barr has probably seen most of what’s in the Mueller investigation by now and might not want to be the one to bury it, only to have it subpoenaed by Congress and released anyway as part of impeachment. Who would want to be a co-conspirator with individual 1 now?

33 Likes

Perhaps also an explanation for the moer-than-usual-unhinged tone of Donnie’s tweets over the past couple of days?

17 Likes

Oh, just wait for the pressure to get to the Spa Madam… She loves to take pictures, after all…

9 Likes

Rosenstein wants to be the guy that the Mueller report gets delivered to so it won’t be buried in the black hole of the DOJ top-secret archives.

17 Likes

I’m fairly certain that’s what happened to Whitaker’s plans to sink the investigation. It all seemed like a great idea right up until it didn’t.

38 Likes