Discussion: Romney: 'I Would Vote For The Border Wall,' But It Has To Be 'Win-Win' For Dems

2 Likes

He’s soooo running again in 2024. Fucking weasel.

37 Likes

My My…

tRumpleThinSkin is not going to be happy that the likes of Mittens and Speaker Pelosi will be getting media attention that rightfully belongs to him.

Does Mittens even know that he’s supposed to be a junior Senator?

Will Rubio, Aqua Buddha and him form an Olympic flip flop team?

17 Likes

OK, so Romney made a gaff with the Lump and now he’s trying to make nice. We’ve seen this before. Guess you are taking the place of the Flake. You are just what we don’t need.

19 Likes

Donnie is the dog in a cage atop Romney’s automobile…

10 Likes

Oh looky, looky who’s steppin’ up with his big boy shoes!

5 Likes

Ladies & gentleman, please welcome your 2019 Jeff Flake!

Now with 50% more wall!

35 Likes

Earlier in the interview, Romney said that “with regards to the shutdown, I’ll be with Republicans on that front, which is I think it’s important for us to secure the border.” He said later: “I would vote for the border wall. I have made that part of my platform for many, many years.”

Why oh why did no one cut this guy’s head off after 2012? Listening to Trump is a special level of Hell, but listening to Trump AND Romney may put me back into therapy.

22 Likes

So Romney has made it perfectly clear that he supports a “border wall”.

13 Likes

Clearly, the inspiration behind Trump’s policy for immigrant children.

18 Likes

Sounds like Romney is maneuvering for another dinner of frogs legs with Trump.
aka “My 2nd Dinner with Donald”.

3 Likes

7 Likes

He said later: “I would vote for the border wall. I have made that part of my platform for many, many years.”

Hmm…wondering why he’d talk about his “platform for many years”, when he just got elected for a 6 year term. Don’t tell me I get the pleasure of voting against Mitt yet again?

8 Likes

If Trump is still around in 2020, I do look forward to the dueling binders full of women/ledgers full of porn stars during the GOP primary.

7 Likes

Yes…but only 47% as high. And if he runs, I suspect he’ll do it with his maiden name. It’s that Romney (or whatever they’ve changed their names to) courage.

7 Likes

I would vote for the border wall.

We know, Mitt. That’s why we didn’t get excited about your Op-ed. You agree with Trump, you just disagree with how he does the things.

12 Likes

Susan Collins two.

7 Likes

“And clearly, if the President were able to get a $5 billion check to build the wall, that would look like a huge win for Republicans and a big loss for Democrats. And it’s very hard to get Democrats to vote for something like that. So there has to be some kind of deal done, where the Democrats get something and the Republicans get something.”

5 Likes

Mitt Romney: Speaking as if he isn’t going to be sworn in TOMORROW

You’ll get your chance, Mittens. Be proud of your vote, darling.

3 Likes

Not want wall. Wall no good. Wall suck.

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1080595944813592577

17 Likes