Discussion: Roger Stone Allegedly Fed Trump Campaign Advance Info On Wikileaks

Adding to Dodgy Roger’s time in the barrel: the facts will convict him, and he looks like a crook, especially if he shows up in his top hat and spats.

11 Likes

That’s what leapt right out at me when I skimmed the Post story!

3 Likes

I love how Sarah Sanders is trying to distance Trump from Stone by saying Stone worked for many, many Republicans. So helpful for 2020 messaging. Thanks, sweet pea!

28 Likes

This would be a great day to commence impeachment proceedings.

10 Likes

So the obvious indictment of this odious ratfucker has finally taken place.This drama has more shoes dropping than a centipede has legs.

MORE please!

15 Likes

It’s all here. The grand conspiracy. Russia to Wikileaks to the Trump campaign, with everyone’s eyes wide open as to what was occurring. Just prove Trump knew -and Mueller probably already has that information -and it’s over. Or at least should be. And hovering in the background, line a demonic behemoth, is Trump Tower Moscow, and as Rudy so helpfully pointed out, discussions regarding it were ongoing through Election Day.

26 Likes

Even though today is Friday, there sure seems to be a lot of smock in the air. Sarah? Kellyanne? Are your pants on fire?

13 Likes

That’s interesting because I was thinking about what’s not here. Stone was trying to ingratiate himself with Trump, and it isn’t out of the question that Trump himself was doing the “directing”. And yet, it is also possible that the actual quid pro quo and the heart of the conspiracy is still to come – think about the details and principals who are not mentioned here. I’m wondering if this is just an aspect of the conspiracy investigation that is sort of siloed off, and that while it is connected at points, it is not the main attraction?

9 Likes

The important thing, of course, is that there was no collusion. :unamused:

7 Likes

Sarah is on fiya today. This is so vividly evocative.

“The president isn’t hung up on the wall,” Sanders said on CNN.

13 Likes

No question this is just a small, measly part of the overall conspiracy, which could take weeks to months to completely flesh out. I’m just saying what we already know is incredible and impeachable, soon as the connection to Trump is laid out.

4 Likes

I would looooove to see Jim Acosta ask Sarah, on camera, if that in light of recent indictments and revelations about everything that’s been suspected since before the T rumpp was elected, if she would like to revise any of her previous denials and deflections.

16 Likes

Trump desperately needs something, anything to go right today. We just may get government to open up today, especially before another paycheck is missed.

10 Likes

Soon, we will all see Trump and his deplorable defenders say working wlth Russia to influence the 2016 election was lawful.

7 Likes

Sadly, I fear an “emergency declaration” is more likely.

1 Like

Is she referencing “The Handmaid’s Tale” here? Is she really comparing Trump to a victim of Gilead, and calling Mueller an agent of that theocratic regime? The irony would truly be so rich, and I would laugh, were I not vomiting.

2 Likes

This has been a very bad week

“Lawful? Why, it was absolutely necessary to save the country from Hillary Clinton’s e-mails!”

5 Likes

The least Stone could do would be to make an appointment with Trump’s toupee consultant.

On second thought, he’s now past being able to afford it.