Discussion: RNC Spox Accuses Reporter Of Making Up Quote, Recording Proves He Said It

1 Like

Why let the facts get in the way of a good story?

14 Likes

Who you gonna believe–me or your lyin’ ears?

11 Likes

“Oceania had always been at war with Eastasia.”

A much easier sell before ubiquitous video and audio recorders.

5 Likes

Lying your way through life. The name of Donald and Co.s new book.

7 Likes

One thing this election presents is a referendum on whether we live in Orwell’s nightmare world, or whether we decide the idea of objective reality is still relevant to our interests. No snark, no exaggeration for effect. We’re really pretty much deciding that.

41 Likes

Memories fade, but tape really is forever.

5 Likes

For the longest time the push was for a close race for media ratings, but I wonder if the media narrative will shift to wanting a blowout because it can be fun, too! I mean, kicking people when they’re down is base human entertainment!

11 Likes

Yeah he twitter bragged recently about a new Willie Horton ad, people promptly went “WTF???” and he deleted it. Then flat out sad he never said that and stop accusing him of it.

3 Likes

Mirror sales in Washington D.C. and New York City have to be lagging national norms.

4 Likes

There seems to be a lot of how dare you quote me verbatim in the GOP these days.

11 Likes

10 Likes

Spicer is well-known for his conveniently selective “memory.”

6 Likes

"Will no one rid me of this turbulent factchecker?

10 Likes

Schadenfreude ist die beste freude

20 Likes

The famous observation from Stephen Colbert has been quoted millions of times, but it always bears repeating when dealing with the GOP morons:
“Reality has a liberal bias.”
Oh, and Sean Honey, Kurt Eichenwald just revealed that Vlad Putin grabbed Donald Trump’s pussy with a piece of falsified propaganda using a forged email. Better think up some new excuses and talking points for this one.

14 Likes

Because it comes with sprinkles!

3 Likes

It constantly fascinates me that Republicans have no comprehension of the wonders of the digital age.

3 Likes

“The Art of the Schlmiel”

3 Likes
4 Likes