Discussion: RNC Organizers Apologize To Prominent Conservatvie Donor Sheldon Adelson

So they didn’t get the money ?

15 Likes

four of the five organizers who signed the letter didn’t see it before it was sent

Electronically, telepathically, transdermally?

22 Likes

Technically they could have signed a blank piece of paper - if so, they deserve everything they get…

3 Likes

The advisory firm of Hoist & Petard?

33 Likes

Good god – they can’t even beg without tripping over their own tits. No wonder the GOP is dying.

27 Likes

Reince Priebus is keeping a low profile these days ?

8 Likes

You know…these are the same people who would tell underprivileged Americans to just tighten their belts…even more. Because to help them would encourage dependence.

So, I would suggest they tighten their belts instead of asking for “handouts”.

44 Likes

Ten percent short of RNC convention funding needs and the big Cheetos’ show starts day after tomorrow. There is a little more information at the Politico site cited in the story. Apparently corporate sponsor Acme, Inc. writes checks in disappearing ink.

4 Likes

There’s only but so much embarrassment even a lying wuss like Reince can deal with and still not break down in front of people, on camera, and shit his last pair of brand new Hanes.

3 Likes

Wow. The RNC is in complete disarray, and STILL that fool Trump is seemingly popular with millions of voters! How are they ever going to pull this off?

11 Likes

The ushers will pass collection plates around every hour at the convention …

13 Likes

The insane Clown Car known as the GOP continues running in circles. No wonder the economy under Republicans always tanks.

6 Likes

Trump supporters aren’t known for generosity. Adelson would rather cough up phlegm.

7 Likes

Just like their standard bearer, the GOP will wrack up millions of dollars in expenses and leave small businesses (vendors) holding an empty bag.

17 Likes

" We don’t mind demeaning ourselves: we need the cash!". Gee, I don’t know: pukka Repugs asking a Jew??? Will Sheldon be allowed into their Country Club? Looks like they need his cash, not his attendance.

2 Likes

In the immortal words of Frank Zappa: I’m sorry you gotta head like a potato. I really am.

4 Likes

Ladies and germs, I bring you the Republican Party and the Trump-Pence campaign in all their maladroit glory.

21 Likes

Yes, what ever happened to those days of old when we could count on members of the GOP to proudly march, err goosestep in unison to their convention? What kind of leadership do they have letting everyone go off halfcocked?

2 Likes

Yet somehow the GOP claims they are the party of fiscal responsibility.

15 Likes