Discussion: Right-Wingers Rage At Trump After He Caves On Border Wall

1 Like

Does anybody see Seth Moulton accomplishing this ?

47 Likes

“VIDEO PELOSI DANCING” lol

21 Likes

“Advantage Trump today.”

It’s comforting to be reminded that O’Reilly’s forced retirement hasn’t made him any smarter. It’s cool to be reminded that he’s still the same pathetic weasel trying to make people notice him.

72 Likes

Let.Them.Fight.

20 Likes

Muellerfreude.

It’s like Schadenfreude, but for Democrats.

50 Likes

Ann Coulter is going to be on Real Time with Bill Maher tonight at 10:00 P.M EST on HBO. Should be interesting.

39 Likes

BREAKING: ELDERLY MAN BEATEN BY TWO WOMEN

99 Likes

She’s dissing George H.W. Bush?!/!?!? What the actual F?!?!?!?

18 Likes

I’m sure George Herbert Walker Bush is thrilled with Coulter’s ‘good news’.

12 Likes

The split between the FOX news set and the non-FOX news set is telling. FOX will fall in line with Trump’s surrender and try to sell it as a great win. Others will use this against FOX, claiming that Trump has sold them out.

Short term Trump’s polls will fall (because some core supporters will tell pollsters they are unhappy) but longer term, the damage will come from Trump looking like a loser.

A lot of Trump’s support is people who are losers (Hillary pegged them correctly, if unwisely) who get off on seeing “their guy” take it to the cartoon villains (feminists, Muslims, immigrants, brown/black people, “liberals”, the MSM) that their media (FOX) has sold them. But when those villains are winning, well some of these losers will get discouraged and go home.

57 Likes

Don’t you just love republicans: eating their “leader” alive for doing the right thing for once in his miserable life. Every single one criticizing Trump’s decision is as anti-American and traitorous as Roger Stone!

22 Likes

Remember when “our side” was upset with Obama’s negotiating skills? Good times my friends…

16 Likes

I am feeling generous. I am willing to listen any wingnut cry his heart out if he buys me a beer.

14 Likes

I wish he’d have on Pelosi or Schumer for equal time. She is going to spout her venom & lies. Ugh.

4 Likes

Shutdown Round 2 coming in three weeks. He ain’t getting his wall and he’s gonna be desperate to get his base back.

7 Likes

This is the stuff that can lead to impeachment… If his base truly starts fracturing, they may very well decide that they’d rather go with Pence, to have a shot in 2020.

10 Likes

Sad!

If only somebody could have warned them that Donald Trump has no real concrete policies or positions other than his own very powerful (or big) greatness, and that any promise he offers isn’t worth the warm drool it’s written in.

36 Likes

Have any of them called him a cuck yet? Apparently that’s the penultimate insult coming from them.

18 Likes

Side note about comparing George H. W. Bush to Donald H. S. (heel spurs) Trump: one of the two fought in a war at the risk of his own life.

27 Likes