Discussion: Right Wing Radio Host Hugh Hewitt To Moderate First GOP Presidential Debate

Discussion for article #233602

Good. better Than THe LIBtard LAmestreaM MEdia TryING to embarraSS Conservatives WITH questIONS abOUT facts!1!1!!!one!!!1!!!

15 Likes

Softball anyone?

Question 1

Candidates: Is rape the drunken Jezebel’s fault, or God’s special way of bringing babies into the world?

14 Likes

This can only pour gas on the crazy fire.

8 Likes

Yes, Republican candidates, please stay in the bubble for as long as possible! Remember, past candidates failed because they weren’t conservative enough.

10 Likes

Let me guess, the first 5 questions will be about Benghazi?

9 Likes

“These debates come at a critical time, and good questions will allow Republican primary voters the opportunity to see and hear their would-be nominees provide answers to issues that genuinely concern them.”

Questions such as " Is Global Climate Disruption a great hoax or the greatest hoax of all time?"

The GOP crazy train is trundling backwards to Washington D.C. at all possible speed with it’s wheels falling off, the boiler leaking steam from loose rivets, and the engineer passed out in the cab.

11 Likes

The jokes about needing more popcorn may be a bit overplayed, but they continue to remain relevant with the GOP around.

3 Likes

I hope he wears his special little tricorner hat with the teabags dangling from it.

6 Likes

For a complete preview of the way this will go - see this classic:

Saturday Night Live Transcripts - - Season 4: Episode 14

SKIT TITLE: Women’s Problems

Steve…Dan Aykroyd
Brad…Bill Murray
Mike…Garrett Morris
Craig…Gary Busey
Vic…Brian Doyle-Murray
Clint…John Belushi

2 Likes

“journalists posing”

I dunno about you, but that phrase leapt right out of the fucking monitor at me. Posing indeed.

3 Likes

If that isn’t the perfect picture of a pontificating, self absorbed shister, I don’t know what is. That picture is so retouched and dishonest.

Now the clown car has narration along with being driverless.

5 Likes

Hugh “Jass” Hewitt!

(Thanks, Tbogg!)

2 Likes

Will it take place on one of his cruises?

4 Likes

Sunglasses please.
This dude has a glow about him coming from everywhere. He just needs chrome ringed glasses and he will be ready to race. lol

2 Likes

No, about how much they love America!

TPM, your headline is wrong. The first GOP debate is sometime in August on Fox News. Hewitt is hosting the first of 3 debates that are cosponsored by CNN and Salem Communications.

1 Like

glad to hear that. I did not want to wait until Sept. for m1 first Clown Show

1 Like

I’m thinking poseur journalists.

3 Likes