This would seem to be about where Perry belongs. He certainly doesn’t belong in national politics. “Dancing with the Stars” seems to be where has-been politicos go to write their epitaphs.
Please tell us this is an April Fools joke that you all forgot to use five months ago. OTH, this gives me a good reason not to watch Dancing with the Stars for another five years.
Calling Chris Christie…
I would watch, if Christie competed.
It just feels so right.
Perry will join a cast that includes model Amber Rose, rapper Vanilla Ice and swimmer Ryan Lochte
He’ll fit right in then.
I have never watched more than five minutes of this show, maybe two or three times. I just don’t get the appeal of it. That said, if Ryan Lochte were to dance around in his Speedos, I might be inclined to tune it.
This time “oops” will mean something entirely different! 
Dancing with the stars keeping it classy this season: Vanilla Ice, Ryan Lochte, and Rick Perry. The spokesman for a national nudist society, a liar who is a national embarrassment, as well as… wait… I forgot. Oops.
I’ll leave it to you to figure out which description matches which national embarrassment.
Oh, and if you want to book Vanilla Ice to endorse your product, here’s how to get a hold of him: http://www.celebrityspeakersbureau.com/talent/vanilla-ice/
Break a leg.
Coming to season 25, recently primaried Ted Cruz.
Rick Perry continues his slide into the putrescence of political has-been and national punchline.
That’s fantastic! Who’s going to be the Governor’s male dancing partner?
I’m sure he’ll wear his “Brokeback Mountain” jacket.
Well, we know Rick Perry can’t remember any more than two things at a time,
so he’s condemned to have all his dances being the Texas Two Step.
The good news…only four months of 2016 left.
He’s a dancing fool.
One of the things I was surprised by when I moved to Texas was that Texas guys love to dance and good dancers were proud of it. It a nice trait, actually. Better than shooting other drivers in anger or voting for Louie Gohmert, at any rate.
OK then Rick. You can take off the smart glasses now.
Dancing with the Incapable of Feeling Embarrassed