Discussion: Rick Perry To Join Cast Of ‘Dancing With The Stars’

This would seem to be about where Perry belongs. He certainly doesn’t belong in national politics. “Dancing with the Stars” seems to be where has-been politicos go to write their epitaphs.

6 Likes

Please tell us this is an April Fools joke that you all forgot to use five months ago. OTH, this gives me a good reason not to watch Dancing with the Stars for another five years.

1 Like

Calling Chris Christie…
I would watch, if Christie competed.

4 Likes

It just feels so right.

3 Likes

Perry will join a cast that includes model Amber Rose, rapper Vanilla Ice and swimmer Ryan Lochte

He’ll fit right in then.

2 Likes

I have never watched more than five minutes of this show, maybe two or three times. I just don’t get the appeal of it. That said, if Ryan Lochte were to dance around in his Speedos, I might be inclined to tune it.

This time “oops” will mean something entirely different! :laughing:

3 Likes

Dancing with the stars keeping it classy this season: Vanilla Ice, Ryan Lochte, and Rick Perry. The spokesman for a national nudist society, a liar who is a national embarrassment, as well as… wait… I forgot. Oops.

I’ll leave it to you to figure out which description matches which national embarrassment.

Oh, and if you want to book Vanilla Ice to endorse your product, here’s how to get a hold of him: http://www.celebrityspeakersbureau.com/talent/vanilla-ice/

2 Likes

Break a leg.

5 Likes

Coming to season 25, recently primaried Ted Cruz.

2 Likes

Rick Perry continues his slide into the putrescence of political has-been and national punchline.

6 Likes

That’s fantastic! Who’s going to be the Governor’s male dancing partner?

2 Likes

I’m sure he’ll wear his “Brokeback Mountain” jacket.

3 Likes

Well, we know Rick Perry can’t remember any more than two things at a time,
so he’s condemned to have all his dances being the Texas Two Step.

9 Likes

The good news…only four months of 2016 left.

2 Likes

He’s a dancing fool.

2 Likes

One of the things I was surprised by when I moved to Texas was that Texas guys love to dance and good dancers were proud of it. It a nice trait, actually. Better than shooting other drivers in anger or voting for Louie Gohmert, at any rate.

2 Likes

OK then Rick. You can take off the smart glasses now.

2 Likes

Dancing with the Incapable of Feeling Embarrassed

2 Likes