Discussion: Rich Lowry: GOPers Should Be 'Shot' & 'Hanged' For Workforce Comments

Discussion for article #226777

I not only wouldn’t, but couldn’t do his job.

I’m not a good liar.

5 Likes

He seems nice.

17 Likes

This is the epitome of right wing comedy. Violence is hilarious!

20 Likes

Like Marco Rubio, George Will, and Jeb Bush?
How about hanging them at the next GOP convention?

12 Likes

Sparklepants lets his inner killer fly.

9 Likes

OK, the political sentiment I find appalling, but the phrasing was obviously a joke and doesn’t deserve this headline. He took it right from Mark Twain’s preface to “Huckleberry Finn.”

1 Like

Well, that seems fair. That’s precisely what I think should happen to little Richie.

3 Likes

Go watch another video of the Whore of Babble On and get all “tingly,” Rich

2 Likes

“(T)hat person should be shot, he should be hanged, he should be wrapped in a carpet and thrown in the Potomac River,” Lowry said. “You know that’s what they did to Rasputin, I think it was a different river. But let me tell you, it worked.”

Yes, it was a different river and he was poisoned, not hanged, but that’s close enough to the truth for Fox, National Review and The Heritage Foundation where facts are malleable.

9 Likes

Republicans are such nice friendly folk. They’re really good at rewriting history too.

5 Likes

Shot hanged wrapped in a carpet and thrown in a river, and then scolded to their face after their dead. Yeah, that’ll learn 'em

2 Likes

“The next time I hear a Republican strategist or a Republican politician say that there are jobs that Americans won’t do, that person should be shot, he should be hanged, he should be wrapped in a carpet and thrown in the Potomac River,” Lowry said. “You know that’s what they did to Rasputin, I think it was a different river. But let me tell you, it worked.”

But, remember, it’s the protesters in Ferguson who are the “thugs”.

19 Likes

I am not going to click on the link, so I’ll just copy this from Lowry from his latest:

The chant “no justice, no peace” is an apt rallying cry for Ferguson, Missouri, where protesters don’t truly want justice and …

You’re getting old, Rich. Old and shriveled.

2 Likes

Agreed. I’m not sure who is worse: Lowry or the morons laughing at such violence being wished upon people with whom they merely disagree with on one issue.

5 Likes

Ah, Well. At least he THINKS it was a different river.

1 Like

Then he’s a plagiarist! Do unto him and Rand Paul what was done to Rasputin!

4 Likes

Nasty little twit, he is.

5 Likes

He’s recommending that fate for the apostates of his GOP faith. Reminds me of the Shiites and Sunnis.

4 Likes

Remind me again why people like Lowry are always touting their love for the Constitution yet are so quick to shred it when it comes to their enemies? On second thought, I already know.

2 Likes