Discussion: Rice: 'I Have Not Seen Any Evidence Of Chinese Military Involvement In Syria' (VIDEO)

Discussion for article #242801

That’s alright Susan no need to stress yourself…Ben has no idea what he’s talking about either.

10 Likes

OhBUmmers EPIc foreign policy FAIL: caN"T see Chinese fingeRPRInts ALL OVer SYRIA.

1 Like

Got that right. Nobody knows what Ben Carson is talking about, not even Ben Carson. Oddly enough, his loyal followers don’t give a shit either. Maybe they speak in tongues to one another, and get the subtext to his inanity that simply alludes the rest of us Earthlings.

8 Likes

No Idea What Ben Carson Is Talking About

This could apply to just about everything Carson says.

3 Likes

You’d think people would have learned a lesson from Sarah Palin and see Carson as cut from the same cloth.

2 Likes

1 Like

What Susan Rice and so many others don’t get is that Ben, in his infinite wisdom, has recognized a very important fact about appealing to Republican voters: it is far better to talk about imaginary enemies than real ones. For one thing, they’re much easier to describe and scare people with, since you don’t have to spend all that time learning about boring complicated details. And for another, they allow for imaginary solutions-- a lot easier to propose and carry out than real ones.

2 Likes

“The people with sores” really took me back down memory lane to another, they hope, forgotten moment of fear-inducing GOP cowardice in the 80s. But, this stumbling campaign of limp dicks, I’m looking at you too Carly, has resurrected a slew of treasured Republican asshattery, like zombies or an 8-track collection of rock oldies…
But, let’s ask Dr. Carson’s National Security Advisor…

It’s rumored Carson’s private drone has transmitted fresh data…

1 Like

“….dismissing bizarre claims….”

A full-time job during any GOP primary.

I’m getting tired of these liberals, and their fact-based way of arguing.
I just read that an elderly German woman was ordered imprisoned for denying that the Holocaust occurred. Just think: If the Jews in Nazi Germany had firearms, this woman would never have gone to jail.

It turns out that the Chinese are in Syria…

Ming Garden Chinese RestaurantMenu
Serving the Syria Area. (VA)
(540) 942-8800

7 Likes

“Oh yeah, sure, ask Susan Rice about “facts”. She was pretty quick to claim France wasn’t behind the Benghazi attacks, and look how that turned out.”

Noted,
Armstrong Williams

3 Likes

clearly uncle ben is way too deep for us “normals”. shit, i had no idea that the pyramids were just very fucking expensive granaries. learn something every day.

1 Like

Carson supporters will see this as evidence of this administrations incompetence and proof that Ben Carson is more qualified to get the job done, as he has people on the ground who actually know what’s going on.

Also, chemtrails!

1 Like

In the “Christian Dominionist” movement, they have their OWN Alternate Reality in which they are VICTIMS of Discrimination EVERYWHERE THEY TURN, THREATENED by the satan-controlled evils of “Secular Humanism” DESTROYING their FAMILIES, and CALLED to “Destroy the Evil One and ALL HIS MINIONS” or they don’t get the “VIP All Access Pass to Heaven” when they shuffle off this mortal coil.
In that Fantasy World Ben Carson is a rational, well-spoken, intelligent, PIOUS man to be followed WITHOUT QUESTION in all things.
Scary isn’t it?

2 Likes

I think when wordsmiths look back on the year that was, 2015, one of several word-trenders for the year will either be “grift”, “grifter” or “grifting.” How could it not be?

3 Likes

What the hell does Susan Rice know. Uncle Ben has a portrait with Buddy Jesus. Ben is on a mission from God.

Uncle Ben, Rice, Chinese…I’m confused, but hungry.

2 Likes

I fear I may have contributed to the trend, using it in about half my posts describing Republicans. I think it may have started with Gingrich, leveraging his notoriety to goose speakers’ fees and book sales, insert himself onto every talk show, sounding (as Krugman famously said) like “a stupid man’s idea of what a smart man sounds like.”

It was enough to propel him into a false campaign for President, soaking up contributions and living off them for years. Palin is the next most famous example - I think her grift was so obvious she popularized the term. Now I think about 2/3 of the Republicans running for president are taking a ride on the grifter gravy train.

1 Like