Discussion: Republicans Whine That Barr Is Getting The ‘Kavanaugh Treatment’ From Dems

Less profusely sweaty, better at droning falsehoods without changing tone of voice.

4 Likes

Or two words…Ken Starr.

5 Likes

They are both corrupt US governmental officials who have committed perjury. So yes they deserve the same treatment and the same sentence.

3 Likes

Well, I guess that means that Barr has to get all “Boofer” on the Democrats and start whining, screaming and sniveling like a fool. On national television.

And, yeah, Cruz with a beard just. looks. ridiculous. I vacillate between whether it makes him looks like a homeless bum or a shiftless loser.

4 Likes

“Whiny little bitches”

1 Like

Ted Cruz is smarmy, condescending, pedantic, and a plain asshole.

5 Likes

Weird, I wouldn’t have thought that Cruz hiding behind a beard, and showing in a relatively small thumbnail, wouldn’t curdle my stomach slightly less.

Good job, Ted! You figured out how to look better. Don’t show as much of your face, and be very very far away.

Barr and Whitaker compare much in the same way that ricin compares to an atomic bomb. Both do damage, one is just more selective about its victims.

2 Likes

I would like someone to read the following into the record and then ask and record the answer to the follow up question:

Atty Barr: The oath of office you took as Attorney General reads as follows:

“I (name), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and
defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies,
foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to
the same; that I take this obligation freely without any mental
reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully
discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So
help me God.”

Please tell us, in your own words, how your defense of the President of the United States is in line with the oath of office you have taken and sworn to.

7 Likes

It was either kiss ass or kick ass. The Republicans chose to kiss ass.

2 Likes

L’etat, c’est Donald.

1 Like

You could say that Barr is more reprehensible than Kavanaugh and so deserves it more, but really they do all deserve it. The GOPpers need to stop putting forth autocratic grifting fascists, and then they might be fit for civil discourse. Not that Senator Hirono was not 100% civil, more than Barr deserved.

2 Likes

…turning up the amps to 11 on this…

WHOMP–WHAAAAAA

3 Likes

Why don’t they just go old school and say that he was Borked?

2 Likes

She is great. She is going to turn Lindsey Graham’s revenge fantasies as incoming Judiciary Chairman (he revealed them during his very butt hurt twisted undies outburst during the Kavanaugh Hearings) into his personal Vietnam War…to borrow a phrase…

I L-I-K-E ! beer!

1 Like

Because FOX Nation Millenials would all furrow their brows, look sideways, and ask, “Who is Bork?” And the old folks, too.

2 Likes

The “Kavanaugh Treatment”?

Wouldn’t that be Cornyn holding his hand over Harris’ mouth while Graham guards the door?

11 Likes

I didn’t know Barr drunkenly assaulted woman when he was younger. I guess we can add that to his Articles of Impeachment.

4 Likes

To quote Jack Benny, “Oh, shut up!”

2 Likes