Discussion: 'Republicans Are People, Too!' New Campaign Wants To Remind America

We make up more than 50% of the 47%…#ImARepublican

1 Like

I dread the Day when the wedge-issues run out, FOX packs up and changes their Corporate Strategy and I am reduced to just sitting in my trailer, waiting to be fucked by the 0.01% (like everybody else). #ImARepublican

1 Like

This may be difficult for most people to understand (the most obvious things usually are).

Everyone in America knows that what you say is true. Even the BillyBaggers who are screaming the opposite of it at the top of their lungs.

In fact, their screams are designed to drown out their thoughts.

The “bravest” stud in the gang (the biggest chicken)
The most homophobic dude in the group (the closet gay)
The most upright preacher (the biggest dog)

2 Likes

“People, I’m afraid, think that Republicans spend their days huddling over a boiling cauldron throwing in locks of Ronald Reagan’s hair,"

Holy crap!!!23@#!!!one!!!
They don’t huddle of their cauldrons?
by God… you will not make me shave!!!

Hey they aren’t on vacation, they are working hard to keep their jobs. It’s the same difference to us, because they aren’t actually doing their jobs, but it’s important work for their families and their egos and their big donors.

A long time ago (1850’s & 1860’s) the republicans were the progressives. They gave us the 13th amendment and the Emancipation Proclamation. At that time the democrats were the hide bound conservatives fighting progress every step of the way.
My my, things do change.

1 Like

The shaded days are the days the House is in session to pass or reject bills:

For the Senate calendar the days in red are the days they are in session:
http://thomas.loc.gov/home/ds/s1132.html

Yes, we’re 150 years into a racist tantrum.

wow, your public image has to be pretty damn bad when your marketing campaign starts with “we are people. actual humans. not zombies, or robots or even hell spawned demons in human guise. for reals, guys! soylent republican is people.”

We’d like to see your wife’s vagina #ImARepublican

2 Likes

Republicans use music in ads that they probably didn’t get the rights to use.

He forgets precisely how the Republicans have earned their reputation. And that any one who accepts the label "republican’ implicit endorses those actions. And that any one who votes for a Republican enables those actions.

1 Like

He’s been here for a long time.

Only if you believe the Supreme Court and the vote counting in Florida and Ohio.

Ted Nugent is a Republican.

Cannot wait for the parodies.

The people they are talking about with the beards and tattoos are the skinheads, not normal people.

This might be my favorite one. Well done.
What a fun thread.

It’s all about the Benjamins #ImARepublican

Got Mine - Screw You #ImARepublican

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available