Discussion: Reports: Trump Told Duterte US Has Two Nuclear Subs Near Korean Peninsula

1 Like

Sweet, fancy Moses!

He’s even worse than I imagined he’d be, something I didn’t think was possible.

46 Likes

Trump asked the Philippine president whether North Korean leader Kim Jong-un is “stable or not stable,”

“Hey Rodrigo, you and Kim both slanty-eyed Chinky gooks, maybe you savvy what he’s like, comprende? You make speaka English, chop-chop?”

He’s even worse than I imagined he’d be, something I didn’t think was possible.

Think of the worst thing, double it, double it again, and then you’ll have something just a fraction as bad as Trump. There are literally no outer limits.

28 Likes

“Wait…It’s either Korea or Croatia…not 100% sure…but there’s two of 'em and they are totally badass.”

18 Likes

63 Likes

If a foreign leader treated national security issues as cavalierly as Trump does, we wouldn’t tell them anything.

Can we wall of Trump?

27 Likes

I think they have. I think they now give him tidbits to leak strategically. It’s an spook-Zen thing.

16 Likes

Trump asked the Philippine president whether North Korean leader Kim Jong-un is “stable or not stable,”

Yeah, and I asked my cat to hang a picture in the hallway when he had the time.
23 Likes

"Just’a good ol’ boys
Never meanin’ no harm.
Beats all you never saw
Been in trouble with the law
Since the day they was born

Staightnin’ the curves
Flatnin the hills
Someday the mountain might get 'em
But the law never will

Makin’ their way
The only way they know how
That’s just a little bit more
Than the law will allow."

7 Likes

25 Likes

11 Likes

Wow, Carter Page is looking a bit rough these days.

15 Likes

No wonder why Intel does not want to tell him anything. The man is like having a gossip columnist as Prez.

13 Likes

The silence from the GOP on this is simply … well, there are no more words. This man has betrayed the country in so many ways, after four months in office and NOTHING from the GOP. I just hope the 2018 candidates hammer this home to all of the patriots who voted for their man.

45 Likes

I think we’ve found the source of the leaking of classified intel.

45 Likes

The ghosts of Ethel and Julius Rosenberg are saying “Shit! How come THAT motherfucker gets away with it, but they execute us? Shit!”

22 Likes

two nuclear submarines

Trump offered Duterte one of the subs to “help kill druggies.”

6 Likes

Why are Trump supporters not demanding he spill the really important government top secrets like coverups of alien invasions, JFK’s real murderer, the faked moon landings? [There, that should keep him busy]

13 Likes

Trump,
“I know something you don’t know
I know something you don’t know
Nyah, nyah nyah nyah nyah
Wanna hear it?”

24 Likes

Can a president be physically spanked? I ask this in all seriousness. Nothing seems to get thru his thick skull. It’s obvious someone else should take care of all military matters…esp. the codes. I had this image running thru my head of trump being very proud of the code card he’s supposed to keep. "I’ll raise your pair cuz I got a Royal Flush! Look at this card. Bet’cha you don’t got one’a these!

14 Likes